Miss Maggie May

I have met up with Maggie, the pictures are of her, enjoyed my time with her very much, would definitely recommend, a very beautiful mature women!

• Like 2

I met her 2-3 months ago. She is a very accomodating and cooperative mature SP. Pictures are of her. Location is very convienent. I probably won't repeat because I prefer more a spinner type.

I must concur with the other gentlemen, Miss Maggie is very much representative of her pictures and is a genuine lady with a very naughty streak in her. I was able to meet up with her last week and was very impressed with her easy going nature and her skillful techniques. I will be back to see her as I appreciate a mature and energetic lady to spend some time with.

Well, two and something bigger than a thumb!,

She is a very nice, mature SP who is exactly as her pics, though they are glamour shots so one must keep in mind she looks slight different in person but those are real photos.

Very skilled Oral provider and "into" enjoying her FS work.

I usually opt for the half hour as the best value for me.

R

I recently saw Maggie May and thought I'd keep this thread a bit more up to date than most seem to be.

She was pretty easy to get in touch with, easy to talk to on the phone. Location is discrete and private, clean and nicely decorated.

Maggie is not a young woman but she certainly knows what she's doing. Very skilled indeed.

Things were't rushed and she was easy to talk with afterwards. I would certainly recommend if you're into older women. She looks good for her age (assuming her advertised 51 is accurate) and has the energy to keep up with younger men.

• Like 1

Totally copy on what longdonn and others have described above, and not saying that simply as a matter of convenience. It's just that I would be repeating what's already been said. I saw this gal about 7 years ago when both her and my circumstances were very different. It wasn't just B.S. when she said she remembered me from back then, when I saw her more recently. I think that's quite something.

We could all spend a lot of time wishing for an SP of this caliber, in a younger person. I wish I was younger too. Neither of these possibilities is likely to happen anytime soon. Maggie is refreshingly accepting of the fact that she is getting older. She also encourages those of us in the same decade to do the same. Enuff said. Far more could be.

• Like 1