Jane, at Ness

Guest ry*****an

I really liked the massage, conversation from Jane, at Ness. Unfortunately it was Elaine's that she won't perform HE until she feels more comfortable, and is more deeply trained.

Anyone know if sheiks offering yet.

If so....I am in line.

I found her very sexy.

Guest la***lot

So, did Jane say that? Then, eventually she will also offer HE?

Guest ry*****an

No rose said this.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess.

So I am assuming that you have had straight up massage with Jane, and no he?

Guest la***lot

Yup. Just straight massage with Jane when I had an appointment with her.

No rose said this.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess.

I got the impression from Rose regarding Jane, and other girls in the past, that it is their decision whether to do it or not. As it should be IMO.

Guest ry*****an

No argument there, from me.

It's their decision.

As it should be.

No argument there, from me.

It's their decision.

As it should be.

But that should be communicated to the client in advance. Especially for repeat customers who are expecting something not available.

But that should be communicated to the client in advance. Especially for repeat customers who are expecting something not available.

If you ask Rose, she will inform you, in my experience.

I agree here. Especially repeat customers expecting same services as before should be informed.

Went for a walk in, had Jane. Was disappointed after an awesome massage.

I should have asked if she did "VIP".

Hopefully she comes around, very sexy!

• Like 1

I hadn't seen this thread (yet), but I was interested in the Ness facility, none-the-less. Here's a report.

On the phone she said Jen, but it was probably Jane.

Upon arrival I was fascinated to see what I thought was a classic AMP storefront setup, available in most cities but one where Winnipeg has been lacking. Facilities are clean and well kept.

My massage was amazingly pleasant even though it was without R&T. In retrospect, I should've made my request and expectations earlier, not that it might've made any difference. I don't know yet what to make of the place except to say that this was a fine massage, borderline sensual. Somebody had trained my attendant well.

The price is high for a one-hour session compared to RMTs. But this could be the result of local conditions.

I will likely return for more treatments. I found it very relaxing.

I've seen both Rose and Jane. Jane is straight up but kept asking if I had VIP#? Would it have made a difference if I said yes?

I was in to ness today , seen Jane as May was booked for a few hours , Jane was looking very good as usual , her massage started as normal and about ten minutes in the towel was on the floor that was covering my butt , she gave my backside a good going over , as she moved down to the legs her hands kept brushing the sensitive area in between my legs , by this time I was at full attention .. About 35 minutes in She asked me to flip . I thought for sure she would grab the towel off the floor .. To my surprise she didn't right away , here I am in all my glory and she just smiled at me .. Then she did grab the towel and placed it over me , she started to rub my belly and with in no time he was peeking out of the towel , she kept brushing her fingers over him . She went on to do my legs and kept teasing all the while then to the arms .. I was thinking ok nothing was going to happen .. Once she finished my arm she started on the belly again .. Sure enough next thing I knew she had a grasp on my happy place .. She just smiled at me . I smiled back .. Needless to say I left a very Very happy man

• Like 4

I wonder if management didn't have a talk with her, perhaps even after reading this board.

Glad to see hear she is finally providing what you guys are going there for.

Cheers

I also went to see Jane yesterday, coincidentally enough! I was going to post about how great the massage was, and afterwards I even commented how good the food smelled that May was eating (it was lunchtime) and Jane git me a bowl of the stir fry chicken they had made for lunch! But.... no HE offered or implied. I've seen her a few times now, as the massage alone great, but I wonder why she never went any farther with me. :(

• Like 1

If you are looking for a HE at a place like this, is it like eb/to? Do you tip extra? Also do you too before or after? I'd hate to leave an extra 60-100$ on the table and not receive something a little extra. I'm looking to go today though. Maybe tomorrow. I would like to give it a try.

The message regarding customer expectations at an amp are getting through to management. Unfortunately the quality and skill level of some attendants still needs improvement.

I've pretty much seen each masseuse several times. Jane and Mya are generally able to focus on the task at hand, others less so. Sessions should be undisturbed and drama free and not an opportunity to chat with other attendants.

We are looking for one-hour of friendly, relaxing and undisturbed attention. Since it's our money, put on a happy (not gruff) face and learn to act, even if you're not really into it.

Oh, and put the damn phones on answering machine when there is only one person working and that person is in a session.

• Like 3

Saw Jane yesterday.nice massage, no HE. For $10 less I can go see a RMT, get a therapeutic massage, and a receipt, so net hit is only $15. Why would I want to go back, pay more and get less? Going to stick with RMT for massage and massage parlor for HE. This place doesn't seem to know what it is!

• Like 1

I was in to ness today , seen Jane as May was booked for a few hours , Jane was looking very good as usual , her massage started as normal and about ten minutes in the towel was on the floor that was covering my butt , she gave my backside a good going over , as she moved down to the legs her hands kept brushing the sensitive area in between my legs , by this time I was at full attention .. About 35 minutes in She asked me to flip . I thought for sure she would grab the towel off the floor .. To my surprise she didn't right away , here I am in all my glory and she just smiled at me .. Then she did grab the towel and placed it over me , she started to rub my belly and with in no time he was peeking out of the towel , she kept brushing her fingers over him . She went on to do my legs and kept teasing all the while then to the arms .. I was thinking ok nothing was going to happen .. Once she finished my arm she started on the belly again .. Sure enough next thing I knew she had a grasp on my happy place .. She just smiled at me . I smiled back .. Needless to say I left a very Very happy man

So figured I would respond to this work of fiction..have never got impression that Jane will or wants to do extras that some guys just can't seem to do without..do not post something so that guys hopes are built up and then she has to deal with the aftermath..will just lose someone who does a great massage,is fun to talk to and likes her job..so for those who keep asking her again and again about HE,please stop..Pretty sure she just is not comfortable with doing that,so respect her rights..

Pretty sure with Jane , there will be no chance for HE she does well enough with tips from just what she does already ;)

So figured I would respond to this work of fiction..have never got impression that Jane will or wants to do extras that some guys just can't seem to do without..do not post something so that guys hopes are built up and then she has to deal with the aftermath..will just lose someone who does a great massage,is fun to talk to and likes her job..so for those who keep asking her again and again about HE,please stop..Pretty sure she just is not comfortable with doing that,so respect her rights..

The original poster "winnipegguy" has 43 posts all of which pretty credible so I don't know if this is a work of fiction or just an embellishment or whatever. But this ness massage place started out as a massage with HE place, that is clear, so asking for one there is fair game I think.

:)

P.S. I"ve never been there, neither do I plan on it....they are just too inconsistent for me. :)

• Like 1