looking for some very tall girl(6 feets +)

Im looking to find a 6 feets + girl that love to wear very high heels. the girl can be mp, fs, domination or fetish. I saw one from toronto a couple of years ago while she was in town for a visit but cant remember her name. can anyone refer me to one that they know? would really appreciate it.

• Like 1

Im looking to find a 6 feets + girl that love to wear very high heels. the girl can be mp, fs, domination or fetish. I saw one from toronto a couple of years ago while she was in town for a visit but cant remember her name. can anyone refer me to one that they know? would really appreciate it.

I wanna find a tall girl too but most chicks tell that they are 6 feet. But actually they are 6feet with heels.

• Like 1

I can personally recommend Zoe D, she is 6' tall with no shoes on and loves to wear high heels. She is gorgeous and a I had a great experience with her. She is based in Kingston but does travel once in a while.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've seen Zoe D a while ago and she is great. Hopefully i can see Malika or Jenny next time i go to Toronto. Is there new tall girls in Toronto that anyone can recommend?

Carrie Moon is just under 6 feet and even taller with her heels. She is in the Niagara Region but frequently goes to the Toronto area.

I suggest you contact her directly as to her schedule, etc.

http://www.carriemoon.com/

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've seen Zoe D a while ago and she is great. Hopefully i can see Malika or Jenny next time i go to Toronto. Is there new tall girls in Toronto that anyone can recommend?

FYI I don't think I fit your requirements lol

I am barely 5ft6