looking for some very tall girl(6 feets +)

Im looking to find a 6 feets + girl that love to wear very high heels. the girl can be mp, fs, domination or fetish. I saw one from toronto a couple of years ago while she was in town for a visit but cant remember her name. can anyone refer me to one that they know? would really appreciate it.

Chrystal is close. She tours Canada.

She is 5' 11" and loves her high heels. I have visited with her a few times and she now always wears spike heels to intentionally make me feel like a midget damnitt !! ha She is a fun girl.

chrystalelitecompanion.com

• Like 1

Can't agree more with Chrystal she's the one you are looking for!!!

Chrystal is close. She tours Canada.

She is 5' 11" and loves her high heels. I have visited with her a few times and she now always wears spike heels to intentionally make me feel like a midget damnitt !! ha She is a fun girl.

chrystalelitecompanion.com

• Like 1

Thanks Toklat, LeeRichards and Duke for the reply. I'm gonna see Zoe soon but she does sound amazing. She said she's 6'1 and also wears 6-7 inch heels. I've seen Chrystal before, she's great but usually wear 1 or 2 inch heels only when i saw her. She mention she was gonna get pretty big heels but havent been able to see her the last few times she cames to ottawa. Would sure make a great duo with zoe from the sound of it.