I had the pleasure of receiving Blair from DV. The part of ad about her porcelain white skin got my attention, however, the meaning for the expression of the GFE in the ad was different with my understanding of GFE :shock:.

She is mostly a European mix (Russian, Austrian, Irish, red Indian and can't remember the rest). She is a very pretty and very classy and very clean young lady. She has a very cute small face with large green eyes and cute sexy lips (wish I could kiss it) and small nose and relatively fair skin (I have seen whiter skin though). She is a university student and works part time. She is a very polite and classy girl. Her kitty is also very sexy and cute. She has small cute boobs and pink nipples and kissing them was allowed:-D and a real pleasure.

No kissing at all that involves possible exchange of body fluids (no LFK/DFK, No daty:cry: and no digits) but I still had a good time with her and would recommend her.

She is highly recommended for those who are seeking a very classy, very pretty young lady who is very polite, educated and very clean but also those who don't mind her no-kissing policy. She aims to please to a certain limit and likely may leave you a happy satisfied person.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.