Natasha (mtl)

she could be the next "sports illustrated swimsuit model"

She is 5'7" around 100lbs (size 00) with incredible blue eyes, a beautiful face, long blond hair(bleached),very fair white skin and a very soft demeanor. The cute french accent adds to the whole effect.

If your into spinners STOP EVERYTHING AND GO AND SEE THIS GIRL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I have never found a hotter younger slimmer prettier SP, I state my reputation that this girls looks will blow you away!

I am a sucker for her young girl puffy nipples and small perfectly shaped breasts.

The rates that are quoted cover regular service add 100 for greek , even though I am against a la cart rates and would normally never review a girl doing this I have to make an exception because of her S.I. swimsuit model looks!

She will be here for the next week or so and then she is back to Montreal.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

correction bbbj and bbbjcim is not on the menu, it was only nikki who was offering that.

Posted via Mobile Device

correction bbbj and bbbjcim is not on the menu, it was only nikki who was offering that.

Posted via Mobile Device

I never take either bbbj or cim for safety reasons (and nothing can change that) but I am confused :?. In your original reco you mentioned both cim and bbbj (on the menu) for Natasha. And you said bbbj for extra $40!!!. If it was not on the menu may be you should go back and correct the original post instead of a correction at a later post as not everybody reads all the posts (just a suggestion). Or was it on the menu but just for you??.

I never take either bbbj or cim for safety reasons (and nothing can change that) but I am confused :?. In your original reco you mentioned both cim and bbbj (on the menu) for Natasha. And you said bbbj for extra $40!!!. If it was not on the menu may be you should go back and correct the original post instead of a correction at a later post as not everybody reads all the posts (just a suggestion). Or was it on the menu but just for you??.

thanks I made the update and I was confused at the time becasue nikki was doing the talking so I assumed she ment for both of them.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.