I booked a date with Samantha two week ago i was not happy.....

I call them up they came to my house i paid them.... then the guy said that she will be at my house sorthly i waited waited waited etc etc for 4 hours i waited she never show up.....

I called to complain but no anwser.

I booked a date with Samantha two week ago i was not happy.....

I call them up they came to my house i paid them.... then the guy said that she will be at my house sorthly i waited waited waited etc etc for 4 hours i waited she never show up.....

I called to complain but no anwser.

Oh, sorry to hear about that. Consider it a lesson learned... unfortunately, someone has to TOFTT in order to discover whether or not an agency is legit or not.

Okay i think i made a little boo boo, i got a private message from vip99 they got busted by the police i dont no when, but that would explain why samantha did not show up and they will work something out with me so vip99 if you are reading this i am sorry i did not no you where busted if i no that well any i am sorry.

Okay i think i made a little boo boo, i got a private message from vip99 they got busted by the police i dont no when, but that would explain why samantha did not show up and they will work something out with me so vip99 if you are reading this i am sorry i did not no you where busted if i no that well any i am sorry.

baby no one pays b4 they see the lady..thats crazy and highly unlikely that that is the reason why your chickie didn't show up...did the guy refund your money?

baby no one pays b4 they see the lady..thats crazy and highly unlikely that that is the reason why your chickie didn't show up...did the guy refund your money?

Well i left a private message to vip99 if he write me back i will ask for my money back.

I was in fredericton a couple of weeks ago tryed to call there number for a couple of hours no ansor left a a mess never did hear from them

Same with me call them a couple of time no answer.