Hey Folks

Well I'm proud to say that I preformed my very first Sounding session today. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. My client certainly enjoyed the new experience.

Here's a link to more info on Sounding:

http://www.thechaingang.com/article/sounding-male-sexual-pleasure-318/

If you'd like to try a new sensation on your Willy.. PM me for more info.

It's really not as bad as it "Sounds"..haha

Take Care

Ms.Samantha

• Like 5

Guest **zz**x

Amazing how pleasure motivates people to come up with the strangest things!

This has always been something that scares the hell out of me. Thinking about it gives me the heebee jeebees. But I think it's totally awesome that there are providers out there that cater to people's wide variety of interests.

Congrats on your first sounding!

I'll admit it took time for me to work up the nerve to preform this on a client. But I'm over that hill now. It was not a painful experience for him. He thoroughly enjoyed the height off control I had which in turn was exhilarating for me as, I only used the smallest sound and hope to progress to larger ones over time. :)

There are some pretty cool xxx vids out there. Different sounds, techniques & scenarios. Gotta admit, I've been curious to try it out.

One thing that's got me stumped - a lot of the vids show guys with a hard-on & having no difficulty accepting the "stake". I've even seen vids where the guy busts a nut with the rod inserted. I would think that would cause a lot of back-pressure & discomfort. The link in this thread suggests the patient should be flaccid.

Without a doubt, the instrument should be cleaner than clean & proper sterilization techniques/protocols observed otherwise you risk a UTI.

What are your thoughts?

Guest i*ba**an

Alright kids, listen up.

Today things got a little weird, a beautiful woman pushed a steel rod down my pee hole. Now I know what you're thinking, I was scared too. But I maned up and did it (well actually she did most of the work I just lied there). Much to my surprise it really didn't hurt. It felt very intense in a way that's hard to describe. It was refreshing to have a different sensation in the old pork sword. I predict this is going to be a thing, sounding is going to take Ottawa by storm. On a side note; for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Samantha, she's a total fox!

In the words of Forest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

Godspeed

Thanks for the recommendation... this is now right up there on my bucket list.... right beside seeing Ms. Samantha for a much needed session.....

m.

• Like 1

@ Jabba

Don't always believe what you see in XXX vids. Things could be stage.

I've had numerous discussions with employees from various Adult Shops. Have watched a few tutorial vids. All have specified the penis should be flaccid or slightly aroused. I prefer the latter.

As for cleanliness, I only purchase stainless steel rods not nickel .

30mins before session: Boil sounds, wear surgical gloves, wrap in freshly laundered face cloth, use only single packs of lube not from a bottle, wipe sound with an alcohol pad (again individually wrapped) Lube everything up, and away you go!

So Who's Next? hee hee

Ms.Samantha

xox

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

So many things I need to try before I get to this. So. Many. Things. In fact, with out this thread I possibly may have never known this existed.

Thanks for opening my eyes to something new. If I ever decide this is something I want to try I know who to see.

Wow, you are brave. I'm still too chicken to try.

When the sound was in, was it still safe to be touched, or is it hands-off ye old "pork sword" lol.

Well I was about to say congrats on the record deal but then realize you mean something completely different.

After reading your link about sounding its quite interesting, I thought I was willing to try anything at least once but this one scares me. I think this would take some working up to. Cause the only sound you may her is me screaming like a girl in fear. I'm sure it doesn't hurt but just thinking of it make me cringe.

Gratz ms.samatha it usually gratifying when successfully trying something new and you enjoy.

• Like 1

I...I am not sure that it is something I would be willing to try, but, as I was told once, different strokes for different fuckers.

As a scientist, I do, however, appreciate the steps for cleanliness and sterility that Ms. Samantha describes herself as taking.

• Like 1