Tallest and shortest

Hi,

Will come visit soon this beautiful area. Was wondering if anyone can recommend he shortest girl they know(-5 feet) and the tallest one(6 feet +). Let me know. I'd love to have a idea before i come to town.

Petite Lauren is 5'0". I think there are a few others but can't remember atm.

Miss Melody is 6'2. Saw her in person once and boy is she tall!!

• Like 1

I am in the process of moving myself to Vancouver, and was going to ask the same question!

Also - I have seen Miss Melody myself - and yes, she is tall (and an absolute recommendation - she was personable, fantastic, and gorgeous!) :)

Does anyone have any recommendations for the shortest SP? I'm not sure why, but I just have the urge to see someone short!

Oh wow I just found this! I believe I was the tallest sp in bc, I know there's one girl my height in Alberta. And one touring from Montreal who's a few inches shorter than me...

There was a midgit touring who was in van at one time... Lavinia is SHORT!

Additional Comments:

Oh wow I just found this! Thanks for the kind words!

I believe I was the tallest sp in bc, I know there's one girl my height in Alberta. And one touring from Montreal who's a few inches shorter than me...

Oh wow I just found this! I believe I was the tallest sp in bc, I know there's one girl my height in Alberta. And one touring from Montreal who's a few inches shorter than me...

Additional Comments:

Oh wow I just found this! Thanks for the kind words!

I believe I was the tallest sp in bc, I know there's one girl my height in Alberta. And one touring from Montreal who's a few inches shorter than me...

Yes she is, and cute too!

There is a Canadian Born Vietnamese who advertises herself as 4 foot 9, I think!:icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the info everyone. I'll be sure to check Miss Melody next time Im in Vancouver. Would love to know the name of the Vietnamese, the tall girl from Alberta or any new tall girls in the Vancouver area.

Hello everyone, Ts Lavinia Brazil here.

I just found this thread and want to rectify some information, which I noticed was shared incorrectly.

As far my searches results and knowledge tells me, I’m the ONLY Lavinia in North America.

Miss Melody above, said “Lavinia is a midget” which is very much WRONG!

Im 5’10FT (1.78mt) and Brazilian (born & raised), maybe that’s where the confusion is; Ts Lollita Brazil, was also BRAZILIAN and about 4’9FT, she was based in Montréal-QC and used to tour all across Canada.

Ts Lollita and I, were acquaintances and even traveled together a little bit, back in 2013. Ts Lollita Brazil moved back to Brazil in 2016/2017, I’m not 100% sure.

so for those wondering, Ts Lavinia Brazil (myself) is a stunning statuesque (tall) Brazilian dominant Amazon.

Hope this note helps address the confusion.

Formalities,

Lavinia Brazil