What's the weirdest thing in your glove compartment

Guest D***el B***e

So, come on now, tell me ... what's the weirdest thing in your glove compartment. Aside from a stack of napkins you took from Timmies, a dried up pack of gum from last year, a trophy panty from your last conquest .... is there anything you'd be too ashamed to show your mother?

Guest ***nno**n***

I have my survival kit, a mint, taken from BP, an eye patch thong (bought with a corset) Ive never worn but thought would be handy, a spare lipstick, and the 3 sizes of condoms. All tied in a shower cap because, well i don't know why it was available at the time.

In addition to that I have snack size almonds and the thin flip flops you get at a pedicure salon. I accidentally walked out with them lol while carrying my regular shoes.

Hahaha, what a coincident I currently have a big set of rubber balls. Yep saggy big ball that you sometime see in the back of a truck, well I put it there with the intent of playing a joke on my boss and hanging them on his smart car. We tease him about his smart car all the time. He's like 6'4 and he's always had big trucks.

I have a Small Ballpein Hammer. For some reason I have this weird thought every time I go over a bridge of going over the guardrail and needing to get out of the car but all the new electronics go out and nothing works. I'm knocking the damn windows out one way or another. lol

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I have nothing strange in my glove compartment but I'm curious what the OP has stuffed in his that made him think of the topic.

So come on Al, fess up! :)

Guest *rd**e

I have a 1st aid kit, advil and tylonol pens and the manual to my car.. Not as exciting as some of you... lol

I found:

"Japanese for Dummies: Audio CD"

An x-ray of my brothers teeth from the dentist, circa 2003

A box for a ring

Which is weirdest?

Well I travel a lot and my nutrition needs are high. So I am a little ashamed to say I have an old plastic fork I use in emergencies. Hmm, sometimes its not clean either. But hey I am still alive and in fine health!!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
I have nothing strange in my glove compartment but I'm curious what the OP has stuffed in his that made him think of the topic.

So come on Al, fess up! :)

lol, too funny ... if only you knew me personally you'd realize I'm a such very simple guy ....

... couple of nipple clips, lube, finger condoms, body paint, leather spiked collar, leash, 4 pairs of women's lace undies ... ya know the usual stuff ... ;-)

Serioulsy, sorry to disappoint :-) nothing but Timmies napkins, car manual, and a tiny 4" Toyota frisbee I got when I bought my car 6 years ago and it's only collecting dust.

Well nothing exciting, but strewn about my truck including glove compartment is a air compressor (in case I get a flat), flashlights, screwdriver/ratchet set, insulated work gloves, and that's the highlights

RG

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
lol, too funny ... if only you knew me personally you'd realize I'm a such very simple guy ....

... couple of nipple clips, lube, finger condoms, body paint, leather spiked collar, leash, 4 pairs of women's lace undies ... ya know the usual stuff ... ;-)

Serioulsy, sorry to disappoint :-) nothing but Timmies napkins, car manual, and a tiny 4" Toyota frisbee I got when I bought my car 6 years ago and it's only collecting dust.

I just realized something .... allow me to rephrase my answer ... In addition to that small frisbee ... while washing the interior of my truck yesterday, I cleaned the small compartment between the front seats and came up with 7 packs of gum ... count 'em, seven packs!!! all with less than a handful of pieces missing... I guess you now know where I've been lately ... one pack for each visit!!! hehehehe ....

Guest realnicehat
I just realized something .... allow me to rephrase my answer ... In addition to that small frisbee ... while washing the interior of my truck yesterday, I cleaned the small compartment between the front seats and came up with 7 packs of gum ... count 'em, seven packs!!! all with less than a handful of pieces missing... I guess you now know where I've been lately ... one pack for each visit!!! hehehehe ....

Ok, now we're beginning to see the real Al.....napkin stealing, frisbee hoarding gum addict. I'm a little afraid of what we're going to learn about you by the end of this thread.........;)

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Now I wish I had a glove compartment of my own to search threw...Well I guess I can say what's in my partners glove box, heaven know's I clean it out enough! haha

There are 2 small glass jars (for bits and bobbles which he never uses.) there is the owners manual, the thingy to remove your hubcaps, and some empty cigar packages..Well there were until I threw them out..hehe

Extra pair of thigh high stockings, SP back-up supply kit, bikini zone (don't ask lol) and a box of Crystal light.

I'm a little concerned about all the condoms in the glove compartment, but I know that all of you know that it's not a good place to keep them because of heat damage, so I won't mention that.

In my glove compartment there's a tiny watercolour paint box and a little sketchbook. There's also a large, very loud jingle bell that goes on my dog's harness when she's off-leash. It's supposed to let bears know that the dog is in the area but we rarely go anywhere near bears. I use it so that I know where she is when we're in the forest. (She really doesn't like it!)

Wow am I boring...insurance, manual and a pen. The console between the seats is a garbage receptacle for the wrappers from my snacks and the empty red bulls.

This spring while cleaning up the glove box of my car I found the owner's manual for the car I had in 1991. That was two cars ago !!! Brought back some great memories of long ago trips.

To my Pontiac Firefly, long may you run

Well let me think....

• Toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • 3 travel size bottles of scope
  • listerine breath freshner strips
  • Hair Brush
  • Electric Razor
  • Nail Clippers
  • A small cigarette lighter that I forgot to give to the lady who asked I bring one for her candles
  • chargers for BlackBerry and ipad
  • GPS
  • tripple A and Double A batteries.. wink wink nothing worse than a great toy an no batteries so I am prepared for next time.

As I review this list it strikes me that maybe I better make certain my wife does not take my vehicle...lololol

Additional Comments:

Well let me think....

• Toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • 3 travel size bottles of scope
  • listerine breath freshner strips
  • Hair Brush
  • Electric Razor
  • Nail Clippers
  • A small cigarette lighter that I forgot to give to the lady who asked I bring one for her candles
  • chargers for BlackBerry and ipad
  • GPS
  • tripple A and Double A batteries.. wink wink nothing worse than a great toy an no batteries so I am prepared for next time.

As I review this list it strikes me that maybe I better make certain my wife does not take my vehicle...lololol

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Thought I'd bump up this thread. You must've given your car a good cleanup in the last year and half, maybe you changed vehicle and you started accumulating stuff all over again ...

So what's the weirdest thing in your glove compartment?

Nope pretty much the same things in my glovebox... clean your car... what do you mean?? Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk