Malika Fantasy's Visit to St. John's

Hey Guys,

Malika is going to be making her first visit to St. John's on July 7-10. She's a fantastic lady so lets show her a great reception for her first visit. I noticed that Malika is too modest to attach her recommendation's to her ad so I'll post them here.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=19132

and

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=127717

Gentleman, book her up, I've already got my time with her arranged! Don't delay or you might end up kicking yourself.

Chuck

I also have my time booked with her. I've gotta say, I've been looking forward to this encounter more than I usually do. Can't friggin' wait!!

• Like 1

I am not blushing here...I swear?

>.>

You are pretty gosh darn cute when you blush Frenchie ;)

She's venturing on the road and cummin your way fellas so go see her !! Grrrrrrrrrrreat gal and loves loves loves to have all kinds of fun !!!

I couldn't coax her out west and had to pop to Toronto to see her....... so you Eastern fella's are lucky guys.

Have a great trip east Malika !!

and enjoy her awesomeness fellas ;)

Guest a**4*

You Newfoundlander's are very lucky to have a beautiful lady like Malika to visit the rock her frist visit could lead to more visits,welcome to the rock Malika and lets not forget the other beautiful ladies that visit the island a big welcome to them, enjoy yourself Malika. :bigclap: :bigclap:

This young lady was the first SP I ever visited. She was so sweet, and sexy, and made me feel like a man. If you are shy and a newbie, do NOT hesitate. I guarantee she will rock your world, and you won't be able to uncurl your toes for about half an hour. Very, very skilled in all areas of the bedroom arts.