Alexandra Heart

I met this lady on one of her recent visits based on the recommendation here. Like Glunkster, I found her to be a real treat.

She is in incredibly good shape, pretty, great breasts, knows how to dress to arouse and she eased me in with some very pleasant conversation. Since it was the first time we met, the brief getting acquainted chat was just what I needed before we got down to fun.

I hate to be rushed and I found an hour with her was simply awesome. Alexandra takes her time to provide excellent service. No clocks were watched (that I could see), no phones were answered, and we ran a bit over time with no complaints. I received similar service to the review above, (so I won't repeat the details) and left with a big smile on my face. I'll be seeing her again. :-D

I'm not sure how I missed this lady before. Thanks glunkster for your post, or I would have missed out.

Guest M**th**d

I have met Alexandra Heart a few times now! She is an amazing woman! The first few times I went there I was very new to the hobby and she offered me a drink to calm me down. I took her up on the offer and we ended up talking for quite a while before engaging in more physical activities. Alexandra is able to provide an awesome relaxation massage as well as the many other options. Her oral skills are second to none in my experiences. She is a beautiful, mature lady who takes very good care of herself. She has a great body with a really nice set of :boobeyes:. She has lost weight recently which makes them appear to be a little smaller now but she still looks great in my opinion.... I will repeat as I have already many times! PM me for details. I am not sure yet how much detail Alexandra is comfortable with me revealing!!!

MH :bddog:

:boobies:

I recently met Alexandra Heart (Montreal) for the first time and what a meeting it was! Our chemistry clicked before we even entered the room, on a level I had not expected or forseen. She has a submissive side that I was not expecting. In fact, our encounter began to go beyond a pure physical connection into that of role-play as Daddy and his little girl. She was very comfortable and enthusiastic in her physical and emotional response to the scene, which I believe was completely unscripted and unexepected for her, as well as for me. Her response exceeded my expectations on every level. In addition to being a gorgeous, hot woman with a very mature body, she is a Daddy's Girl! I should stress for those of you looking for a pure dom/sub situation, that is not what I am talking about. I am not talking about spankings and bondage, not that there is anything wrong with that, LOL. Alexandra clearly enjoyed the emotional regression to being a nubile young girl, evoking girl-like tendancies and submissioni when in the presence of a strong but tender and loving Daddy figure. I think we both enjoyed it so much we'll do it again and again Please handle with care.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.