I think Shannon does but I am not 100% sure.

Also Spinnerella use too, don't know if she still does.

She was on EC with an ad, last week but it's not there now.

There was one other but she is retired, North-West end of the city.

It's really big out in Vancouver.

It can be messy-good so you have to be set-up for it.

If any Sps/Mps are interested in adding it as a service.

All you need is a kiddie pool, an air mattress and a whole lot of Nuru jell. : )

I don't think Spinderella does, not the two times I've seen her. She uses a combination of baby oil and baby lotion.

Shannon has advertised it. I don't think she uses the actual nuru gel. Although I wouldn't be too worried about that with the level of service she provides.

She's a great mp provider with reviews and contact info around the board. Inquire to her and take the plunge!

• Like 1

Yes give Shannon a call she does offer the service, like mentioned she uses baby oil but no worries with those curves there is lots of slippin and sliden

Lol guys, it's only a nuru massage if it's done using nuru gel! (made from a seaweed found off the coast of Japan, and means "slippery" in Japanese) I've got some on order from an online supplier, few weeks tops, and yes, expect things to get messy! (but that's why He made us all washable, lol) http://www.------------/watch/373346/most-erotic-massage-experience-p-2-2/

• Like 3

Shannon if you wanna try a chocolate pudding massage im sure we can make that happen. Ill supply the pudding !!!!!

LMAORed.gif, I know better than to argue on this board, so wikipedia, massage planet, ask.com, ISHIMPO

(Institute of Sexual Health, Integration, Medicine, Psychology and Orientation) and myself , all stand corrected ;)JapanCat.gif Although I still believe the much more honest, true and descriptive terms to describe your pudding venture, to be a body-to-body massage or body work/bodyslideslippery-massage.gif as always, different strokes for different folks!bye55.gif

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

I sense a disagreement. Perhaps Spinderella and Shannon should each bring their own "nuru gel" and have a battle until someone gives in. A neutral place with plenty of viewing room would be ideal. Admission would be charged. I'll supply the popcorn.

I have seen both of these ladies and would say that both of them are excellent providers, and strive to provide a sensual & sexual environment.... Spinderella is mt ATF so I am a little biased towards her....

Bottom line is you can't go wrong with either..... And I agree with Vikki in regards to the definition of what constitutes a Nuru Massage..... I will be the first one on her sheet when her Gel gets in!

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

LOL!

What its called doesnt matter as each person has an individual point of view.

As long as everyone is happy :-)

So Rob do you have say 15 boxes of chocolate pudding handy? lol

we may need that plastic nuru sheet after all lol

Could always get one of those kiddy pools and fill it with what ever one desires......it is summer maybe outdoors

Bottom line is you can't go wrong with either..... And I agree with Vikki in regards to the definition of what constitutes a Nuru Massage..... I will be the first one on her sheet when her Gel gets in!

Ok, I don't mind seconds, but i sure want to be one of the first. I saw Ebony Kimora when she was offering Nuru. It was lots of fun. Can hardly wait to see Vikki when she gets set up.

• Like 1

do you have say 15 boxes of chocolate pudding handy? lol

I'll stop at Costco.