Hi Guys ! Do You have any Idea about Blue sky massage therapy centre, On some ones recommendation I am seeing her on Wednesday .I KNow already there is thread on it , but Jack some how is not responding , so thought of taking public opinion .

Guest s*r***a**9

Is there any way to block a user on this site? If there is, I'd appreciate a PM on how to do it.

Is there any way to block a user on this site? If there is, I'd appreciate a PM on how to do it.

Add user to ignore list.

It does wonders for my blood pressure.

• Like 1

Hi Guys ! Do You have any Idea about Blue sky massage therapy centre, .... .

One last time.

If they say therapy in their name or RMT or if they offer receipts or take Blue Cross they are not our kind of place.

Go if you want a massage only with no extras but there are places mentioned here that offer great massage with the extra that we want with no hassle or drama.

Sometimes can be a little difficult especially when they put a picture of the lady wearing a party dress with cleavage showing but believe me, stay with those places that use the terms therapeutic, RMT or insurance in their ads.

• Like 1

One last time.

If they say therapy in their name or RMT or if they offer receipts or take Blue Cross they are not our kind of place.

Go if you want a massage only with no extras but there are places mentioned here that offer great massage with the extra that we want with no hassle or drama.

Sometimes can be a little difficult especially when they put a picture of the lady wearing a party dress with cleavage showing but believe me, stay with those places that use the terms therapeutic, RMT or insurance in their ads.

I think you mean "Stay AWAY from those places that use the terms therapeutic, RMT or insurance in their ads.

Don't want him getting more confused then he already is.

• Like 1

I think you mean "Stay AWAY from those places that use the terms therapeutic, RMT or insurance in their ads.

Don't want him getting more confused then he already is.

My bad, typing with fat fingers again.

• Like 2