Looking for Cheap Hotel daytime rates

Hi everyone. I am looking for a hotel in Winnipeg that offers cheap daytime rates. I am looking for only 2-3 hours at a time and just looking to pay cash. Does not have to be too nice of a place. I appreciate everybody on this forums knowledge. Thanks

Hi everyone. I am looking for a hotel in Winnipeg that offers cheap daytime rates. I am looking for only 2-3 hours at a time and just looking to pay cash. Does not have to be too nice of a place. I appreciate everybody on this forums knowledge. Thanks

I don't know about Winnipeg hotels per se but you'd likely find hotels with day rates near the airport. In my experience, most hotels, even the major big chains, accept cash, usually you need a credit card just to make the reservation and pay and also leave a refundable cash deposit when you check into the room. As for the hotel not being too nice, well likely most professional companions would not like having an encounter in such a hotel, so you may not see ladies if hosting in a dump of a hotel, but that's my opinion

RG

• Like 1

Its actually not for a paid companion. Just for a friend and I, we just want some privacy and want to keep cost down.

get one of the nicer rooms at aquarius bath on Notre Dame. Its a former bathhouse turned into more of a sex club. rooms can be had for 20 to 60 dollars for 8 hours. There are theme rooms with hottubs or bondage stuff etc

[quote name=roamingguy;486653. As for the hotel not being too nice' date=' well likely most professional companions would not like having an encounter in such a hotel, so you may not see ladies if hosting in a dump of a hotel, but that's my opinion

RG[/quote]

I tend to I agree.

For example would any SPs go to the Airliner hotel?

Do they care? Ladies your opinion?

Its actually not for a paid companion. Just for a friend and I, we just want some privacy and want to keep cost down.

To keep the cost down, I would suggest either the Marlborough downtown or the Lincoln on McPhillips..

I've been to both, and regardless of the reputation of the name, the rooms are actually fairly clean and comfortable. The day rate is usually $48 from 9 am to 5 pm, with all taxes its about $60.

Call ahead a day in advance, as the availability might vary depending on the day of the week. Also, if you want to leave cash as a deposit instead of credit card, they will require $100 and need a photocopy of your ID. When you check out, you can have them give you back the copy of your ID.

Easy peasy..

• Like 2

Airport hotel on ellice has day rates..I think its $30 or $40.....only until 3:00pm......its ok..in fact they have some remodelled rooms that are very nice!

• Like 1

I would go with Airport Motor Inn over Malborough.

Airport Motor Inn is much cleaner than Malborough. Or at least it was in 2010. Malborough still had very thick smokey smell throughout the building.

Rooms were cheaper and bigger at Airport Motor Inn.

Parking's free at Airport Motor Inn.

With side doors and less people hanging around the building, it's easier for ladies to come and go without a lot of people noticing at Airport Motor Inn.

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

If you and your friend want to keep costs down, I suggest getting a hotel room in a different city. Lawyers are expensive!!