jessy

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

i've been a member of the board for a while now but this is my first official review. i found jessy's ad on cl and recalled her picture of her for when she work with pink kitty. so i called the agencies up in the afternoon to book a meeting that night at 8pm. was giving her location and ask to call half and hour before to confirm i was still coming to the rendez-vous. was giving the room number of the downtown location and off i went.

got to the room knock on the door and when jessy answered i saw this beautifull woman in a black dress, she as a very pretty face. she welcome me in, talk a little and took care of the business part and then got down to the fun.

i was sitting on the bed ,she was standing in front of me took off her dress and thes amazing body appeared, she is by no means a spinner type body but just a shannon tweed type body is the best way i can describe it. great big natural breast.

started with tender lfk on to bbbj then went for a great daty, very responsive and vocal, no digits allowed. then on went the condon with her on sitting on top so i good see those big breast bouncing. multiple position were performed and anal for and extra donations to climax to the finish.

had no time for a second shot on goal since the hour was almost up but it is available, so we went back to a quick daty session and bbbj to finnish are time together.

i must say this woman is amazing, great body, very friendly with great attitude. will definetly repeat and often at that.

thank you jessy for a wonderful wednesday night.

Agency addictive
I would visit again
Agency addictive
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Finally managed to see Jessy today. Was very pleased to find her photos are indeed accurate, and she's very attractive, with a beautiful smile.

I'm a fan of large naturals, so I was in heaven today. She definitely put a big smile on my face. Will repeat in a heartbeat. She was a bit on the shy side, but I'm hoping that'll change after repeat visits.

care to share the amount of the donation?

We're not allowed to post rates publicly unless posted by the girl herself. I found that out the hard way and got dinged by the MOD for posting a SP's rates. You may want to PM one of the gent's who've seen her, or simply call up her agency.

Hi there - I have also seen jessy (and alicia's) ads on CL and have thought about seeing them! Is there any place where I can see pictures of jessy that include her face?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.