Would be interested in putting together a party in TO for hobbyists and SP's to socialize. Any ideas, offers to help or suggestions would be welcome.

It's a done deal then.

Party On!

Thursday Aug. 6th - 8pm till close -

Club Paradise - SC -

1313 Bloor St. W.,

(south side of Bloor - one block west of Lansdowne)

Will post more details etc later tonight and on going as they develop

All Terbites and friends invited. Especially fellow Leos and of course all the ladies and other members of the adult industry community.

PARTY ON!

There is a party set up already for TERB but this is in Toronto, so I figure it would be ok to post here in the toronto section.

• Like 1

Cool, maybe a road trip to the Big Smoke from Ottawa is order:boobies:

PistolPete;

I cannot make this party tonoght, but it would be great if a lunch time event was planned. I have met Riley and she is great. If you ever come to town let us know, I would love to shake your hand and buy you a drink. I have enjoyed your posts, and am a big fan!

Neil

:-)

PistolPete;

I cannot make this party tonoght, but it would be great if a lunch time event was planned. I have met Riley and she is great. If you ever come to town let us know, I would love to shake your hand and buy you a drink. I have enjoyed your posts, and am a big fan!

Neil

:-)

Neil, thanks kindly for your comments, perhaps some time I will take you up on your offer! A drink..then we explore some ladies in the big smoke!:boobies: Like Riley ;)

PistolPete; Exploring with you would be great maybe Riley and Vegas. I read your other post about MMFF never done that. Would you mind if I take notes? Or I could get several cameras going sort of like Jerry Seinfield when he starting taping movies in the theatre. If you like the show you will have no issue with the reference. If you have plans to come to TO, please give me some notice and I would love to meet you.

Neil

We should have a XXX-mas party for everyone! I am from the West Coast, and if any SP's want to plan a party let Me know. I have planned a strip-a-thon before for the Naked Truth in BC. I would need a team though if we want it to be really awesome.:bddog: