Sign in to follow this  

Malika Fantasy in St. John's

Malika is certainly not new to the scene, but she is new to St. John's. Here's hoping she makes us a regular stop!!

I first learned of Malika (mah-LEE-ka) a few months ago by following her on Twitter. Even just 140 characters at a time, I was captivated by her. When she announced that she would be making a trip to my neck of the woods, I knew I had to jump at the chance!

Our initial contact/get to know you process was basically smooth. When I first attempted to make contact she was out of the country, so I didn't hear back from her for about a week. But when she did get back to me, she apologized for the delay, but I was fine of course. She even was able to accommodate me with her flight schedule. The only day I was available was her last day, and she was planning to leave fairly early. Thankfully I booked with her weeks in advance, so she hadn't yet booked her departing flight. She was able to book one that was a bit later so that we could have our 2 hour morning rendezvous. Now guys not saying she can do that every time you request, but it seems she will do her utmost accommodate you. She's sweet like that :)

We met in the early morning but I informed her I may run a few minutes late. When I sent her the text saying I was there, she promptly texted me back her hotel room number. No waiting. When I got there, the first thing I noticed was that she looks exactly like her pictures. Meeting someone for the first time, you're never quite sure if the girl you meet will be what you expect. Having sufficiently creeped her website as well as her Twitter and CERB profiles, I felt like I was meeting and old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. She was wearing a beautiful summer dress. Everything sufficiently covered, but areas exposed enough that I could see many of her beautiful tattoos. She really is literally a work of art.

We started off by having a light breakfast that I had prepared. Just a heads up guys, she loves fine cheese, raspberries and good quality coffee. We chatted and ate, but before I even realized what was happening, our lips were locked. She is a great kisser. I firmly believe the french know how to do it best! I won't get into the gaudy details of our activities, but suffice to say we were both quite pleased. I will say that I have never quite had a DATY experience like that. She is blessed with being multi-orgasmic and I took full advantage. She is not the quietest when she is released, and her giggles afterward were so cute! I can still hear her!! The other thing I loved about her was that we spent a lot of time just lying, cuddling, and talking about life, the past and the future. She is french, but she has excellent command of English. She is a wonderful conversationalist.

I envy the men of Toronto as they can take full advantage of this beauty throughout the year. For us here on the right coast, we have to take advantage when we can. I and wholeheartedly recommend you do just that. I know I will!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by S****w***
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this