Selena in Kingston

So, I took a gamble and toftt yesterday. Texted a couple of girls on BP, and Selena returned my text fairly quickly.

I met her at a local hotel, and was very pleasantly surprised! She is a very attractive lady. I am a sucker for a dark haired, olive skinned, "french looking" lady, and she is pretty much right up my alley.

I opted for the hh, but after some pleasant conversation, and remarkable massage with lotion, (seriously, have you ever had a really good massage by an sp?) I changed my mind and asked for the hour.

Awesome bbbj, effortlessly taking me right to the root, ( I'm probably an average 7" or so). Daty wasn't an issue, (I HATE when an SP waits until your in the moment to say no!), and she was as exited as I was by the time we got down to it! Light kiss' where welcomed as was some light kiss' on her neck. She was nicely moist, and surprisingly tight. Great sex, she gets into in nicely too.

Not sure what else to say other than I definitely will repeat.

I am a forty something guy who is in a bit better than average shape, very clean, and if I don't say so myself, a pretty nice guy, so as always your milage may vary. You can't get in perfect shape in a few minutes, but seriously, you would be amazed what a difference a shower, some grooming, and a nice shirt will make on a girl.

• Like 1