Ottawa Smoking Fetish

Looking for an SP who is a cigarette smoker for a smoking fetish date.

Any idea's of a lady who could meet me needs?

• Like 1

No not a negative comment, thought that cigarette smoke was a turn-off?

I believe that is why the OP referenced the smoking as a fetish. Many things that wind up one person's fetish motor completely turn someone else completely off. Part of the joy of Sexuality is the wide variety of it all.

• Like 9

I believe that is why the OP referenced the smoking as a fetish. Many things that wind up one person's fetish motor completely turn someone else completely off. Part of the joy of Sexuality is the wide variety of it all.

Very much agreed!!! It's his fetish, so let the man enjoy it...no reason to sit here and judge him for it!!! I hope he finds someone who can accommodate him!

• Like 5

Guest Ot**w***og****n

It's just one of many fetishes that have been around for ages and the client may or may not even be a smoker but merely finds it a turn-on. Not my thing as I'm allergic to smoke but to each their own. Live and let live.

No not a negative comment, thought that cigarette smoke was a turn-off?

A former sp colleague of mine from way back,( a d-town spa) used to have this one regular come in and she would sit on the massage table with her legs crossed, (pantyhose was also part of his fetish request) and she would smoke cigarettes for the whole hour while he would rub her legs and watch her smoke :) He visited her monthly :)

Guest f***nds4f**

Nothing wrong with smoking fetish. But the strong smelling will stay. It made one client happy but might turn off all other clients in the rest of the day.

Nothing wrong with smoking fetish. But the strong smelling will stay. It made one client happy but might turn off all other clients in the rest of the day.

Offering a smoking fetish at a private incall can easily be planned out so this client is your only client for the day (or see him in the evening) and where you are also taking a few planned days off following that date ;)

• Like 1

Offering a smoking fetish at a private incall can easily be planned out so this client is your only client for the day (or see him in the evening) and where you are also taking a few planned days off following that date ;)

Also, there's this thing called Febreze that you might have heard of ;)

• Like 2

What a great thread....Although I am not a cigarette smoker I do enjoy a fine cigar with a walk in humidor being built in my home.

I actually have a fetish of enjoying a good cigar and scotch with an attractive woman.

Good luck with your endeavours and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzFrcMfOtaY

Also, I have created a Social Group " What Are You Smoking " which may be of interest and open to anyone to join.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=190

Cheers

AFT

Soap, shower, bit of perfume, febreeze, away you go!

Soap, shower, bit of perfume, febreeze, away you go!

Yes, Febreeze is a wonderful invention but when you cater to a gentleman who wants to partake in a smoking fetish, it's not like there are only 2-3 cigarettes lite or smoked during that time... In an hour, for example, more then 10 cigarettes can easily be lite by the lady to cater to the visual aspect, the teasing and then the more intimate part... Not counting what the gentleman smokes too. It becomes a real smoke fest lol

Even with the windows open during and/or after, Febreeze can only do so much for that much smoke unless you drown the bedroom, the living room or the whole incall with the spray lol

That much smoke will stick to fabric like crazy and everything will need to be put in the laundry or dry cleaned after that... That's why I recommended what I did in my previous post so the lingering smell of smoke doesn't bother another gentleman.

Yes, Febreeze is a wonderful invention but when you cater to a gentleman who wants to partake in a smoking fetish, it's not like there are only 2-3 cigarettes lite or smoked during that time... In an hour, for example, more then 10 cigarettes can easily be lite by the lady to cater to the visual aspect, the teasing and then the more intimate part... Not counting what the gentleman smokes too. It becomes a real smoke fest lol

Even with the windows open during and/or after, Febreeze can only do so much for that much smoke unless you drown the bedroom, the living room or the whole incall with the spray lol

That much smoke will stick to fabric like crazy and everything will need to be put in the laundry or dry cleaned after that... That's why I recommended what I did in my previous post so the lingering smell of smoke doesn't bother another gentleman.

So what your saying is that if you do this during the day, you'll have to go to Costco and buy a vat of febreeze lol

So what your saying is that if you do this during the day, you'll have to go to Costco and buy a vat of febreeze lol

No lol

I already have a "vat of febreeze" available but I don't plan on using it all in one day lol

What I am saying is that if I offer this during the day, I will not see another gentleman on that day ;)

• Like 1

No lol

I already have a "vat of febreeze" available but I don't plan on using it all in one day lol

What I am saying is that if I offer this during the day, I will not see another gentleman on that day ;)

Makes sense :-)