Guest realnicehat
What is the STD risk of BBBJ?

Hi Discrete,

Welcome to the board.

That is a pretty common newbie question here. I've provided a link to the most recent discussions on Cerb.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=3303826

I have also provided a link to google which may provide some insight without the somewhat heated discussions involved.

https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=risk+of+unprotected+oral&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&ei=KnXgUdvkI4uMrQHq14DgDw

You aren't going to find a concrete answer for that question. The bottom line is if it is something that really concerns you wear a condom.

May I also politely suggest that before you start a thread you do a quick search to see if the answer to your question is already out there. While this is probably the friendliest board around you will still get some gentle ribbing for asking the obvious.

Have fun looking around,

RNH

Now, who had "1st Post" in Eric Northman's "Every Thread Turns to BBBJ Discussion Eventually" Pool?

Edited by realnicehat

On this subject I have had the pleasure of being with a few SP's who perform/enjoy the BBBJ and the experiences with them have been amazing.

That said I was recently with a lovely lady who plays 100% safe and I have to say even covered it was the best oral I have ever received!

Finding the right SP for your particular tastes is key and as was previously mentioned if you are concerned cover up...if you end up going hat less and then find yourself anxiety ridden after the fact that kinda kills the overall experience (particularly the post show relaxation part) IMO.