new to the area looking to meet bew people

drop me a line

Hi there Gentlemen,

5'7 126lbs green eyed Brunette

love to tease and please!!!!!

extra extra extra SPECIALS!!!!!!

Call (613)8**-***3

In Call Downtown.

Called to set up an appointment Wednesday night, and went up. As I approached the unit, I saw a man further down the hallway sort of peeking out from another unit. As I got closer he went back inside his apartment. I found that odd.

Anyways, I knocked on the door, and the girl I mentioned from the above ads opened the door. Went into the room, and she asked me if I was a cop. Of course I said no. She's advertised as 24, but looked more like 30+.

Put the donation on the table (did not hand it to her), then she put it away. Small talk and things were about to get started.

Here's where it went downhill: There were a few knocks on the door, and she told me to hold on. She looked out her door, came back, and said it was her uncle! I sorta panicked, because things could have gone bad. I asked her if I should hide, and she said no, and that we should get dressed, and that I should walk out, and she'll give me a call later on to come back up. She said she'll come up with an excuse. I told her im gonna run into her uncle since we're taking so long. She assured me her uncle won't touch me. So I walk out, and her "uncle" asks her "what are you doing? what is going on? At this point, I just make a beeline walk to the stairs. She says something to the effect of "uncle, I can explain", or "uncle im sorry".

So I walk back out to the car...15-20 mins still no phone call. So I call back a few times within a span of a couple hours or so, and no answer. Of course I wasn't waiting though, I was back home already.

So if you don't want to get robbed, or get into a potentially dangerous situation. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Guest blo*****s

That happened to me (once) about 7 years ago by some chick calling herself "Tracey" whom I met off of the telephone service Quest Personals.

She was in an apartment on Merivale (close to Carling).

Similar scam - you arrive, give her the money, she puts it away, then there's a knock on the door, a guy (apparently the boyfriend) has fake arguement with her about what she's "doing", you feel bad and leave - (with no fight, of course - they just want the money), they keep your money, probably laugh about it later, then they do it again to another victim.

Yup - live and learn.

Its funny though, she was very nervous beforehand, and I could tell that she was feeling bad/guilty about what was about to happen - almost like she wanted to tell me to get out of there, but couldn't.

Then again, who knows what the boyfriend does to her if she doesn't obey.

I guess it goes back to listening to that little voice inside that said "that's odd ?"

Why do we so seldom listen to that little voice...

This is one of the oldest con games going....I have been reading a book called "Conned" by James Morton, about all sorts of scams, and this has been going on for a long time!

Somebody should put a response AD to her's warning of the RIP-OFF....warning stay the fuck away.

SHe just put a new AD up for Juy 18th at 12:44 pm looks like she may use different pictures or maybe more than one girl involed in scam

Guest f***2f***

Post a counter ad like cowboy does....

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-07-16, 1:41PM EDT

Hi there Gentlemen!

5'7 126 lb green eyed brunette bomb shell

new to the area looking to meet bew people

drop me a line

Hi there Gentlemen,

5'7 126lbs green eyed Brunette

love to tease and please!!!!!

extra extra extra SPECIALS!!!!!!

Call (613)8**-***3

In Call Downtown.

Called to set up an appointment Wednesday night, and went up. As I approached the unit, I saw a man further down the hallway sort of peeking out from another unit. As I got closer he went back inside his apartment. I found that odd.

Anyways, I knocked on the door, and the girl I mentioned from the above ads opened the door. Went into the room, and she asked me if I was a cop. Of course I said no. She's advertised as 24, but looked more like 30+.

Put the donation on the table (did not hand it to her), then she put it away. Small talk and things were about to get started.

Here's where it went downhill: There were a few knocks on the door, and she told me to hold on. She looked out her door, came back, and said it was her uncle! I sorta panicked, because things could have gone bad. I asked her if I should hide, and she said no, and that we should get dressed, and that I should walk out, and she'll give me a call later on to come back up. She said she'll come up with an excuse. I told her im gonna run into her uncle since we're taking so long. She assured me her uncle won't touch me. So I walk out, and her "uncle" asks her "what are you doing? what is going on? At this point, I just make a beeline walk to the stairs. She says something to the effect of "uncle, I can explain", or "uncle im sorry".

So I walk back out to the car...15-20 mins still no phone call. So I call back a few times within a span of a couple hours or so, and no answer. Of course I wasn't waiting though, I was back home already.

So if you don't want to get robbed, or get into a potentially dangerous situation. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I've received two emails about this and once 325i returns my PM it will be 3 sources all with the same story. I've gone ahead and posted the warning on my blog. Thankyou 325i you did the right thing by sharing but more so for not trying to be a hero, just get out and be happy you were unhurt.

Who uses CL again ?? Whats the point e-c is full of lots of ladies not to mention the shout box right here, I don't get it? As a last resort I would consider it but only after I call my second last resort PK

I agree, but the scam artists are good, and they can make it real appealing. The sad part is that some of our favs and fellow members here still use CL, so there ARE ligitimate SPs on there, it's just a very big gamble, and as you said, many of the good ones are already on EC and on here, so...

Who uses CL again ?? Whats the point e-c is full of lots of ladies not to mention the shout box right here, I don't get it? As a last resort I would consider it but only after I call my second last resort PK

We know their has been many a great find on the C List over the years and it is a free advertising source for the Ladies. I am sure there will be a great number of new and wonderful Eps that will come from there ongoing.

Gems will surface from CL and many good providers still utilize it.

It is definitely a source that is to be used with caution.

With a collaborative effort and a partner Like CK, it can and will work for us.

From time to time I might scan through the listings and check with CK's Blog for cross reference. There has been some gems from CL over the past.

I noticed that a few ladies that advertise on EC also may throw their AD on CL, more so the touring ladies at times.

PK also advertises on a day to day basis, always pays off to see who's on if you are seeking same day appointment.

Guest S**r***e

Damn CK....I am so glad you have your blogspot. I saw this ad on CL and was going to call. I had no idea this thread was here. I thought I would check your blogspot before calling "just incase". Boy am I so glad I did. Whew!

Glad to maintain it, but the thanks really goes to the memebers here and the readers of my diary. Thanks to guys like 325i for coming forward and sharing.

Earlier in month I received an email warning me that this particular ad on CL was scamming, the message was vague and lacking proof, when I asked for more details and information none were given and I've never heard back from the sender.

Then another note from a diary reader arrived this week with simillar details as 325i and again another yesterday. I like to check things out before writing an entry in the diary, which is why I sat on it for a while , until I was able to confirm facts. Thanks again 325i for passing on this info.

I am new here and a new hobbiest.....what is e-c?

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Some guy posted an ad on with her address MacLaren St. and Apt. number on CL saying he was ripped off as well, so now at least her address is public. I wouldn't want to be her, I tell yah. It's girls like that that give the industry a bad name...I then I wonder why my family worries about me doing th:evil:is job, geesh!

Similar thing happened to me maybe 15 years ago. At a place off of Rideau St. I never had a clue it was coming, everything about it seemed normal until that point.

Yea I've had a few situations which have been similar to these. Generally, speaking I have just given up my money and gotten the hell outta there. I am far too pretty to risk it all for a couple $$ :-).

However, once a pimp attempted to rob me for my jewelry (which had been passed down through generations of my family's history). It was the only time I was forced to fight in one of the situations and the last time I ever wore valuables to an unknown date.

Yea I've had a few situations which have been similar to these. Generally, speaking I have just given up my money and gotten the hell outta there. I am far too pretty to risk it all for a couple $$ :-).

However, once a pimp attempted to rob me for my jewelry (which had been passed down through generations of my family's history). It was the only time I was forced to fight in one of the situations and the last time I ever wore valuables to an unknown date.

On a first date, even with someone highly recommended on here, I never take my wallet to the date, just an envelope with the gift. Plus a cheap bargain basement watch. It never hurts to be cautious.

There's a lot of scam on CL, but good girls also...

If you go in the CBdiary, you just have to type in the phone number in the search box... Takes 2 seconds, and you know if the girl is BAD...

If you type her name in the search box on the board, you will know if she's GOOD...

If there's no refferences, steer clear... Or take a chance...

We, girls, don't need your credit card info, or even your real name...

IF SHE'S ASKING YOU FOR ANY KIND OF PERSONNAL INFORMATION, STAY AWAY!!!

What's the point?

CL are suggestions... Common sense tells you to check out CL for girls, cowboy's diary for scams and CERB for recommendation...

Your money was taken but you got absolutely nothing in return....

It sound like she is an EWE (ex wife experience)

:razz: