Montreal $10.00 contact

Good value in Montreal these days. (south shore- Cabaraet domic..something like that)

Contact dances are $10.00 very enjoyable.

I would like to explore Quebec a bit more.

I hear there are some wild place in St Jerome, something like that.

Vacation time is a good time to do some exploring.

Anyone have some recommendations? Looking for high mileage clubs.

Thanks

For what you want I believe you're looking for a club called "Oasis" in St. Jerome. I hear "Le Libido" in Hawksbury (on the Quebec side) is also high milage.

This maybe the place:

Cabaret Chez Doric

1350 Boul. Taschereau (route 134)

near Jacques-Cartier bridge

Longueuil, QC. J4P 3M5

(450) 671-2001

In Montreal contact dances are $10 in many bars and that is not new but to my understanding dancers do NOT take off their underwear while dancing and that makes the mileage relatively low (relative to Ottawa).

In Montreal contact dances are $10 in many bars and that is not new but to my understanding dancers do NOT take off their underwear while dancing and that makes the mileage relatively low (relative to Ottawa).

At my favourite club downtown called "Kingdom", they charge $20/dance plus a $20 entrance fee to the VIP room but they take off their panties and although they give the standard "you can't touch down there" speech almost all the girls allow exterior touching or even DIGITS after a few dances. At a bar I don't recommend there called "Kamasutra", they have $10 dances where they don't take their panties off or $20 dances where they do, but there's absolutely no other difference at all.

I typically go to Cleopatras. Sure the panties stay on, but really... they don't do much if they are pushed to the side.....

I have not stepped foot in an Ottawa strip club in 4 years, but I'll go to Cleos every single time I am in Montreal (6 or 7 times a year). I've thought about being more adventuresome and going north into Laval. Though, from what I've read, in the more liberal establishments, the dancers get pushy for extras and I've never understood the desire to have FS in a cramped stall for 4 minutes with someone saying "you done yet? the song is winding down."

And then there are the regular FS joints that you alluded to in St. Jarome. Which is basically a, uhm, "house of ill repute".

I typically go to Cleopatras. Sure the panties stay on, but really... they don't do much if they are pushed to the side.....

I have not stepped foot in an Ottawa strip club in 4 years, but I'll go to Cleos every single time I am in Montreal (6 or 7 times a year). I've thought about being more adventuresome and going north into Laval. Though, from what I've read, in the more liberal establishments, the dancers get pushy for extras and I've never understood the desire to have FS in a cramped stall for 4 minutes with someone saying "you done yet? the song is winding down."

And then there are the regular FS joints that you alluded to in St. Jarome. Which is basically a, uhm, "house of ill repute".

Cloepatras is the only SC bar that I go whenever I am in Montreal. The mileage is relatively good even with panties staying on, however, I don't find the quality of dancers at Cleopatra that great though.

I have tried a couple of bars in Laval and was not impressed.

There are a few SC bars outside of Montreal offering $20+ dances ( and I believe $160 FS for 15 minutes - not my favorite service either as I am a lot more comfortable in my own large bed with plenty of light and glasses of wine and music) . The best one was Riguad. Made plenty of friends there between 2002 to 2005. Unfortunately it closed in 2005. There are still a few around.

Good value in Montreal these days. (south shore- Cabaraet domic..something like that)

Contact dances are $10.00 very enjoyable.

I would like to explore Quebec a bit more.

Vacation time is a good time to do some exploring.

Anyone have some recommendations? Looking for high mileage clubs.

Thanks

St. Jerome:

I've been to Motel St. Pierre a few times and the mileage is quite good and the girls are beautiful. It's such a small club but the talent they get and the amount of girls is quite impressive, the times i've been.

Another great club is Le Garage, the girls are comparable to Pigales and the dances are 10 dollars. I've been to this place a lot, so quite familiar with it.

I've been to some clubs in Montreal and you have to pay so much before you even have a dance and some places charge 20$/dance...anyways, the above clubs offer way more for your money and the girls are fantastic.

I was at both Le Garage and Motel St. Pierre Thursday night. Both had about 20-30 dancers. The quality at Le Garage was a bit better this night and IMO has been this entire year. Got some amazing dances from Megan and Olivia at Garage. Both did amazing grinds and had nice tits to play with.