seems to be quite a few mixed feelings about this provider....some good, some bad. how can we trust that either side is true?

Not foolproof, but if the poster is a longer term member, has numerous posts, and has posted information on other providers that corroborates your own experience with them, then you ought to give the comments made by that member some weight.

It is not unusual to see positive comments provided with low post count members (1 to 5 posts, for example). I place far less credibility on the comments offered by 'low' post count members. It is easy for an sp's close friend to become a member and post one or two positive remarks for the girl, to help her out. Call me a cynic, but it does happen.

Personal preference will play a part. I may be looking for a kinky provider, but a reliable member who has vanilla interests may not enjoy or value the service in the same way as I would. Conceivably, we could provide different perspectives or comments on the same provider.

If you're curious and interested in a provider, and if the reviews are mixed, then maybe you should pay her a visit and see for yourself.

Lastly, and most important; read between the lines. If someone is on the 'no fly' list, it is because a member has either been offered or experienced highly risky and unprotected sex services.

Keep Safe, Have Fun, and Happy Pooning! :)

• Like 6

Guest ***rgi*****9
seems to be quite a few mixed feelings about this provider....some good, some bad. how can we trust that either side is true?

Not foolproof, but if the poster is a longer term member, has numerous posts, and has posted information on other providers that corroborates your own experience with them, then you ought to give the comments made by that member some weight.

It is not unusual to see positive comments provided with low post count members (1 to 5 posts, for example). I place far less credibility on the comments offered by 'low' post count members. It is easy for an sp's close friend to become a member and post one or two positive remarks for the girl, to help her out. Call me a cynic, but it does happen.

Personal preference will play a part. I may be looking for a kinky provider, but a reliable member who has vanilla interests may not enjoy or value the service in the same way as I would. Conceivably, we could provide different perspectives or comments on the same provider.

If you're curious and interested in a provider, and if the reviews are mixed, then maybe you should pay her a visit and see for yourself.

Lastly, and most important; read between the lines. If someone is on the 'no fly' list, it is because a member has either been offered or experienced highly risky and unprotected sex services.

Keep Safe, Have Fun, and Happy Pooning! :)

I was just going to say the only way to know for sure is to dive in and try... However xmy stated it much more eloquently.

Says it herself (latest bp ad) - "Dangerously Open-Minded"

Cheers,

Sounds like bbfs or BB-Greek.

No fly zone behavior to me ........ Dangerously. Scary!

If she is Maddy I booked with her a few

Years ago. She was a flake then.