Hello, it's been a while since i did a review(this isn't a full on review) so i shall share an experience with the one they call amber on bP.

this sp is in the south end of the city, i'm not sure if we can put the names of the hotel on here, so i won't but you can PM me if you wish.

We discussed the rates over texting at first, then we agree. So i call her and no answer, i wait and no text back. 8 mins later i call again and she answers, to confirm the appointment we set up a time. I arrive later at this in call, this is where it get's kind of weird (IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS SP AND HAS A DIFFERENT TAKE) then by all means please share your experience?

i walk into her room, and she is sweet easy going, then i hear a deep cough from the bathroom, i ask oh roommate? friend? she says oh yea that is my friend HE is just hanging out but will leave soon.

so at this point i feel un easy, then comes a knocking at the door, and its her other friend, also a male. then their voices go low, and she doesn't completely shut the door, just the outside door with the screen, and the inside door partially open. i tell her i don't feel comfortable -she says its ok, they know what i am doing, they won't bother us. we talk again and i ask her, on your ad, you said you are latina? so i switched language and started talking espanol.

She just laughs and says i am part latina -i don't know what you are saying, so its fine. then i just sat there quiet, as she the same. She didn't ask for the donation, nor did her friend come out from that bathroom, and it was very uneasy silence and then a few mins tick by and she asks if we are gonna do this or what? i said yea sure once your friend leaves that bathroom and you close the door completely-if you are too scared i will just leave promptly.

she seemed unsure what to do next or even reply-then i bolted out that screen door quickly, her friend smoking outside yelled at me, i didn't turn back once and continued to run down pembina, cross the street and was able to run into that bar with those theater masks on the signs, sorry i don't know what that place is called, i just remember seeing those happy and sad masks on the outside. Anyways, i'm going to check out the recommendations now on this board and just stick to those reviews.

i hope someone out there had a safer experience. (who knows maybe i just became too paranoid and her male friends were just hanging out doing whatever)

• Like 3

I think I know, and pretty sure a lot others as well, the motel you are talking about. I think majority of "bad reviews" come from that motel. Personally, I stay away from ladies whose incall isn't a $100+ a night hotel.

I would never text rates etc - leaving a very solid trail for a solicitation charge. Generally I don't even mention on the phone - websites are usually pretty clear on what a SP expects.

Otherwise both you and her are at risk.

Spend a few more bucks and see established, reviewed indies or an agency.

I would never text rates etc - leaving a very solid trail for a solicitation charge. Generally I don't even mention on the phone - websites are usually pretty clear on what a SP expects.

Otherwise both you and her are at risk.

Spend a few more bucks and see established, reviewed indies or an agency.

solicitation ? I always thought rates were for time spent together?

Or for back massage? : )

• Like 1

Yup, a text message can hardly be considered to contravene S 213

Every person who in a public place or in any place open to public view

C) stops or attempts to stop any person or in any manner communicate or attempts to communicate with any person

For the putpose of engaging in prostitution or of obtaining the sexual services of a prostitute is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Straight from the criminal code of Canada.... Hope it clears up any confusion!