Early morning sp?

I've found that SP's that you see on a regular basis are more inclined to agree to an early morning rendezvous.

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
I've found that SP's that you see on a regular basis are more inclined to agree to an early morning rendezvous.

It seems only logical. If a lady is going to disrupt her normal routine and rise early enough to prepare for an appointment she is going to want to feel pretty confident that you will show up.

Being stood up would be aggravating enough but to get up at 5am to do all of the prep work only to have a no show would be horrible.

I've seen many client early in the morning as early as 5am

But only booked in advance the evening before ,Studies show that sex in the morning is more effective than caffeine

• Like 3

I would HAVE to agree with Victoria Catherina. In fact in her case....you won't need coffee after seeing her first thing in the morning. However, you might need to re-hydrate and some help staying upright for a little while :-)

• Like 1

Agreed, morning sex is great, I do this once in a while with my regular SP, I even get her to wear jammie pants and a shirt for the overall experience... just follow the lead of those replying and you'll have a successful rendezvous!

• Like 1

I even get her to wear jammie pants and a shirt for the overall experience.

Fantastic idea.

• Like 1

Agreed, morning sex is great, I do this once in a while with my regular SP, I even get her to wear jammie pants and a shirt for the overall experience... just follow the lead of those replying and you'll have a successful rendezvous!

I even left a key at the front desk once for a long time regular , so he slip in :Cunning:and woke me up .

Edited by FineWineDiva
  • Like 3

Yeah booking in advance will be a surefire ticket to a morning rendezvous with most SP's I'd bet.

But honestly I love early morning for an encounter simply because I usually can't wait till late in the day as the pending excitement of seeing your fave lady can be rather intoxicating.

I would HAVE to agree with Victoria Catherina. In fact in her case....you won't need coffee after seeing her first thing in the morning. However, you might need to re-hydrate and some help staying upright for a little while :-)

Morning rendezvous yes there's nothing better to wake up to then coffee and cox

• Thank you vhepburn