Star in Alymer what a catch!

Saw her last night, she was very sexy looking. Her eyes and face are very sensual looking. Within 5 seconds of looking at her I was already getting approval signal's form MrHappy. Wow her body is firm and that killer butt of hers. Full GFE,but doggie style killed mr happy twice .Oh that buttRingt into it. WOW. Say what you want guys, she HOT, you know when your driving home from a incall service and you think about that you just experienced; and get a woody Then you know she's good. I got info from you review site not sure could be here and if so " guys thank you all". You can reach her by msn user name get_it_all_from_me@hotmail

Enjoy and be good to her guys, I'm looking forward in a repeating my experience for sure WOW.

P.S. sorry for typo's I know I suck at it don't need to be remimded of it. I dont post much, but this girl was worth 25mins of my time. lol I'm slow on keyboard.

Guest HolyLove

How do yo know her if msn is the only way to contact?

where did you find her?

perhaps a brief description with donation rate would be helpful...

great revue tho...thx.

Details, I went into bed room got naked, she was yummy,then me ontop, then doggy and shot a good load in rubber. Bla bla abit, and round two, her on top very nice riding, she grinds even better,ok then me got up she leans on dresser spreads and I sneak in and not long after blow second load.

We chatted, got dressed and told her we would meet again.. I got to run hope that helped.

The only way to reach her is with msn messenger

Once you on msn messenger add contact amd her's is

get_it_all_from_me@hotmail

I did not get a phone munber we arranged appoint.. vis MSN messenger

Talked to star on msn.

star says:

i offer FS DATY BBBJ

star says:

160/200

Star asked me to emphasize that she does NOT offer CIM.

Pic on msn is very nice. Definately a gorgeous assed brunette.

You can see pics on her msn space: http://getitallfromme.spaces.live.com/

Mod I don't know if you need to authorize the link or not and sorry if I shouldn't link it. I'm not 100% on the linking restrictions.

That is fine if you are honestly a customer of hers... if you are this girl pretending to be a customer for self promotion you should drop the fake account, make a real account and post in the proper service provider posting area.

I saw her again tonight and wow. You know what ? all girls should do like Star. She gave me an amazing personal lap dance with my hands all over her and then got up and really hard and guided me to her bedroom. A little bbbj, covered mr happy and I went on top. I lasted a good 5 mins. She tight and I could feel all of her insides. Surprise I lasted that long.lol. But second encounter so mr happy a little stronger.lol Talk a little got dresses and I just got home.

P.S I wanted to DATY but I got a fresh piercing on tongue and no can do 4 weeks..Long 4 weeks.. M

Saw her last night, she was very sexy looking. Her eyes and face are very sensual looking. Within 5 seconds of looking at her I was already getting approval signal's form MrHappy. Wow her body is firm and that killer butt of hers. Full GFE,but doggie style killed mr happy twice .Oh that buttRingt into it. WOW. Say what you want guys, she HOT, you know when your driving home from a incall service and you think about that you just experienced; and get a woody Then you know she's good. I got info from you review site not sure could be here and if so " guys thank you all". You can reach her by msn user name get_it_all_from_me@hotmail

Enjoy and be good to her guys, I'm looking forward in a repeating my experience for sure WOW.

P.S. sorry for typo's I know I suck at it don't need to be remimded of it. I dont post much, but this girl was worth 25mins of my time. lol I'm slow on keyboard.

LOL sounds so fake. i don't think i am going to try seeing this one.

I just wanted you guy to see how hot she is. I got permission to post her pic. Hope you like. Be good to her and she will rock you world.

a29a.jpg.15c07ccd3e1d5d1f5ab66897bceb6411.jpg

Personally she doesn't look that great in any of her pics :(

Well I will keep her then.I wish! lol Well for me she hot, young and tight. And she's open minded and that make her that much more fun.