Massage Place Procedure

Guyds what's the SOP for pooners when going to a massage place? I've had one experience the last 3 years in Our Winnipeg Massage and it wasn't a happy ending.. First time going so i picked this place wid no full service on Ellice. I picked a nice looking girl from the booklet and proceeded to the designated room. But as soon as she entered she immediately asked me for a tip and told me to get ready and put the tip in the table and she'll be right back. not knowing the going rate i placed 50 bucks on the table.Since it was my first time to that place, I only picked a 45 minute session and I think I tried to initiate everything.. we started at the tub which I think lasted for 15 or more minutes i had to ask if we can already go to the tAble.. we did and she gave me a half hearted massage in my shoulder. again I initiated facing her. tried to get a handjob, she asked for extra tip, i gave in, i asked for cbj, xtra tip.. see and touch her boobies bare, xtra tip.... not enough time, left heart broken and never came back.. stupid and gullible? that's how i felt...

So for experience pooners on this massage and xtra service place, I think I wud prefer the one in sargent and broadway If i do go again nxt time, feel free to post here or if not allowed, just Pm me the procedures and rates i should expect to pay the next time I do decide to go.. Would appreciate it a lot. thanks!

• Like 1

i don't think i'm too bad on the looks department. She apologized for me not finishing but she said pick her again next time i go there and promised it will be different.. never did go back. not knowing the going rate for tips I think i gave her too much already and just haggled me for more.. that's why i'm asking for tip rates and procedures on giving them for when i get the urge to go again..

Every girl is different....however at EB/TO the standard tip is 60/80/100 (IMHO).....normally the girl will not ask up front for a tip , but most girls may ask how much you "normally" tip, and generally speaking will tell you what they would like for a tip, dependinmg on what service you would like (keeping in mind fs is not a option).

I think if your friendly, and polite, its best to let things flow, but I find the tub a great place to figure out what you can and cant do , and what kind of tip will satisfy the girl , which ultimately will result in you either being satisfied or not.

I assume she saw the 50 , and rather then tell you it was a little short, decided to boast it up by upselling any extras. In my expierience, after a bit of discussion, its fairly easy to come to a mutual agreement so that ones mind is not distracted by monetary complications just when things are getting interesting.

Some girls also seem to have a routine they like to follow , and dont like to deviate from it too much..ie 15 mins tub, 15 mins back rub, 10 mins front rub, 5 mins bliss :)

Just my 2c worth.

Guest ro****2

I've been going there for a couple years, and never experienced or heard anything like this either. Standard tip is room rate. I add 20, leave it in view before getting in the tub, and let the lady take the lead. For professionalism, cleanliness, safety, and no drama, there's nothing in Winnipeg like EB/TO. I'd say give it another try. See the EB/TO thread for recommended ladies, and call first to see who's in that day. For full service, based on posts here and elsewhere, finding an independent seems a better way to go...

A couple of years ago one of the ladies suggested I put the tip down while she changed out of her wet bathing suit. "That way I know how much fun you want to have" -

Not had the same request before or since.

$50 won't generally be too appealing. Match the hourly fee for the establishment or a little better.

It seems you end up with less for more money than you would with a SP.

I agree with you on that. There are many SP'S who give fantastic massages. One stop everything covered, who could ask for more?

• Like 1

pretty informative details you all provided. well, the first and last time I went there was 3 years ago and not knowing the going rate, i did start wd a $50 tip. (ended up with $90 wd all the bargaining for extras..) I might try it out again in a few days but i have to admit, no full service is not very enticing..

Guest ***nno**n***
pretty informative details you all provided. well, the first and last time I went there was 3 years ago and not knowing the going rate, i did start wd a $50 tip. (ended up with $90 wd all the bargaining for extras..) I might try it out again in a few days but i have to admit, no full service is not very enticing..

What you need to do grifter76 is decide what you REALLY want, then go looking for ladies who provide what you want. No need for disappointment if you're willing to plan.

There are many exceptional ladies out there who will provide what you want.

If you plan ahead of time there is no awkward " how much for..." questions during your session when you should be enjoying it not haggling.

negotiating for this type of service is probably not the best thing to do. I would prefer to overpay for the first one or two visits ...eventually your SP is going to think she owes you and your sessions will get better and better each time as will your relationship with your sp ... in the end both sides will come out very very happy!

Additional Comments:

negotiating for this type of service is probably not the best thing to do. I would prefer to overpay for the first one or two visits ...eventually your SP is going to think she owes you and your sessions will get better and better each time as will your relationship with your sp ... in the end both sides will come out very very happy!

Personally I'm not too sure if this is a good approach.

To overpay a couple times and then reduce your donation wouldn't you be making a statement you've become less satisfied with the services rendered.

Or to attempt to make a SP think she owes you just because you tipped her twice? Most of the girls here are very intelligent and I would think this approach would have a client finding himself on the bottom of the list quickly.

Additional Comments:

really? overpay is you suggestion? If i was them and you pay me less than what I was accustomed to receive from you I would be slightly dissappointed and not be too enthusiastic during the session.

Guest ro****2
To overpay a couple times and then reduce your donation wouldn't you be making a statement you've become less satisfied with the services rendered.

On the other hand, consistently tip high, and you're likely to become a preferred customer. Quality SPs are looking for regular quality clients. My best sessions have come after several visits. Then, if anything, the tip increases.

Guest ***nno**n***

Additional Comments:

Sorry Miltman, you're a very nice guy and I respect your opinion but I disagree.

The only time I feel I OWE someone is when for whatever reason they didn't get the full amount of time. Or if I have had to cancel.

These all just sound like playing games to me.

Just flat out ask the SP what the rates are, what the services offered are and tell her what you would like.

Please do this BEFORE your session because during the session really sucks the excitement out of everything.

Do your homework when you see an SP, don't just show up and say here's my $100 bucks what will you do.

I think we should appreciate the job after the session and chat what you liked in that session , will give a hint to the service provider .

Guest ***nno**n***

Justin I have no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe i should just be left in the dark.

In the parlour environment like EB/TO I always put the "fee" in plain view in advance. I leave a fee that is fair not super generous but very fair and once I'm joined in the tub I explain what I'm looking for and with that out of the way we relax and have a nice time. Never had a problem or complaint.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

In the parlour environment like EB/TO I always put the "fee" in plain view in advance. I leave a fee that is fair not super generous but very fair and once I'm joined in the tub I explain what I'm looking for and with that out of the way we relax and have a nice time. Never had a problem or complaint.

Peace

MG

Yes I have to agree with you .. I alway think paying a fair tip in advance is the best way to go with any kind of provider .. It ensures a more relaxed session and you can look forward to the kind of ending you are expecting

Yes I have to agree with you .. I alway think paying a fair tip in advance is the best way to go with any kind of provider .. It ensures a more relaxed session and you can look forward to the kind of ending you are expecting

With SP's it's automatic, you know their fee in advance and have agreed to it and present it upon arrival. In the parlours it seems lots pay the fee after.

Peace

MG

Im a rookie to this scene, and was wanting to get a recommendation on where to go for my first parlour experience, a good massage and some fun with an attractive lady (not a girl) must be very clean, and minimal risk, doesn't have to be fs, but i want her to be full nude and me to be satisfied

Again, total rookie here i assume i pay the room rate, and then the tip should be that rate again plus 50%? For a nice relaxed and satisfying time?

Thanks in advance for any info

Guest ***nno**n***

Hi Wheat King,

If you snoop around cerb you will find a lot of information on different locations as well as independant sp's. Everything from hair color to happy endings offered.

Once you have your search narrowed down to 2 or 3 selections it will be easier for members here to answer more specific questions about them.

Good luck!

May I suggest you see Shannon ( the Shannon who replied to your post) and you will guaranttee yourself a very memorable time with superior service , safe , relaxed and at comparable cost , plus all the money goes to her versus management...just saying

Im a rookie to this scene, and was wanting to get a recommendation on where to go for my first parlour experience, a good massage and some fun with an attractive lady (not a girl) must be very clean, and minimal risk, doesn't have to be fs, but i want her to be full nude and me to be satisfied

Again, total rookie here i assume i pay the room rate, and then the tip should be that rate again plus 50%? For a nice relaxed and satisfying time?

Thanks in advance for any info

• Like 1