Sign in to follow this  

Kimber in Whistler

Guest Curley

Just a friendly warning to you hobbiests, Kimber declares her age as 28 ... well I've never taken the new math courses so when I saw she was at least twice that age I was shocked and disappointed. Otherwise she's quite nice but when you're looking for 28 don't present a 56 year old!

This is the first post from "Curley" so keep in mind this post could be placed by someone trying to damage the ladies rep... Many of the ladies lie about age but not to this extreme. That is a BIG difference.

This sounds rather fishy so anyone who may be interested in seeing her my suggestions would be to ask her first (Confirm her age by phone) and if your planning to see her make sure you let us know if this is a legitimate post or not and don't pass someone up based on someones first post like this (Find out for yourself)... you can always ask her to leave if she lied.

Guest Curley

I haven't posted in a long time. I certainly agree with the moderator, please ask her real age and if I didn't pay prior to her visit I would have asked her to leave.