The strangest thing just happened at a legit massage place.

Massage went as normal, not really any accidental touching. Flipped over and she started on my arms. First arm was normal, second arm on the other hand was not. She was sitting beside me and she pushed my hand right into her Vspot basically forcing me to rub her pussy. So I did what anyone would and started rubbing her pussy. This went on for about 5 minutes. She had a great camel toe happening with her spandex pants on. Then she got up and said she will get a wet cloth. Came back wiped me off then as she left I asked if she ever did anything extra. She giggled, said no nicely and left. She was super hot. I was unhappy. Has anything like this ever happened to anyone on here?

I find this story/encounter very difficult to believe.

I have been going to massage every two weeks for the past 15 year, have seen about 10 different RMT's, all of them gorgeous, and never once have I come close to anything like this!

There was just a thread about this on this board last week, and basically your story is the complete opposite of what the proffesion is all about. I also have difficulty believing she got you a wet towel and wiped you off with it, as this doesn't happen either.

I'm kinda thinkin this wasnt a legit massage place, at least it doesn't employ licenced RMTs.

Just IMHO ......

• Like 4

RMT's are like drinking light beer to me. What's the point if for a few shekels more you can have a happy ending?

• Like 1

RMT's are like drinking light beer to me. What's the point if for a few shekels more you can have a happy ending?

I've been going to an RMT once a week going on 3 years. They have a license and study up to 2 years to get their license. They are a 'God send' to those of us who actually need them. They could lose their license doing anything that would be considered unprofessional. I can not see any of them risking their license for a few extra dollars. They make excellent yearly wages doing what they have been trained to do.

IF someone is looking for a happy ending you would not go to see an RMT in the first place. Personally I am looking for a VERY HAPPY ending, so I find the provider who can do that. It is just a matter of going to see the right person for what you are looking for.

My 5 cents worth.

• Like 6

Guest s*r***a**9

I never thought I'd be writing to you, but you'll never believe what happened to me the other day....

Guest ***nno**n***
to me this looks like a fantasy of writer

I can write fantasy, but it never stays fantasy very long lol.

I doubt that this was a bonafide RMT office and I'll leave my opinion at that.

I was not going to respond to the comments on this thread but it got the better of me. First of all I never said it was a RMT. I said "legit" massage place. There are tons of these places out that advertise massage in a spa setting. I would never go the a strict massage therapy place expecting or even hoping to get anything extra. I am positive that it doesn't happen due to all the schooling and licensing and such. Its not worth the risk for these places which makes sense. I went to this place again and it escalated from my previous experience. I honestly think she just may like me because I have never tipped a lot to this particular attendant. This last time it was half a massage and half sensually playing with each other. Me obviously naked and her with her pants down and tits out. It was by far the best experience I have had in this hobby. I did not know it was going to go that far and for me that is a lot of the experience. I will now be responding to a few of the pms I have gotten. Really only the users that I know wont flood this establishment.

• Like 4

Ok I understand now .. I was wondering myself if you meant a RMT or more of a spa kind of environment massage place .. I just didn't want to assume .. Thanks for clearing that up

The only outcome to this fable can be the ruination of this particular lady's livelihood. Now you are going to PM her name around town, men will vist this 'legit' establishment, not recive the service you write about, complain, and it will close its doors. What a pity! Booo!!

• Like 2

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he is right though, she probably likes him. Especially if he isn't tipping.

If this is so....

I have many years in spa's, aesthetics, etc...and I think if I liked him I would pass him my number rather then risk my career.

But hey...maybe it did happen? I still do not think it is considered a safe or gentlemanly to pass her name around:( Don't think she will like that...

IMHO

Guest s*r***a**9

Lol no worries.

Next time we should just write one letter to Penthouse and we can both sign it. Save on postage that way!