Relaxation and Deep Tissue Massage

Yes I have been to see this MP .. It is Rona she worked at Magic spa for a while , she has a nice clean place in the south side near the university , she offers a great massage , and with Her you always leave Happy , I have found if she likes you , you might have more options

• Like 2

Guest s*r***a**9

While I haven't seen her yet, I have texted her and when I asked about various "options" she said yes to them all. I will have to go see her soon!

I stumbled across this one as well when I was looking for the elusive Grace that people are talking about on Kjjji. Sent me a pic, seams very open minded, I'll be seeing her this week. PS if anyone has Grace's contact info please feel free to share or keep ignoring me, I'm getting a complex.

I am very much liking the sounds of Rona and will probably be looking into booking a massage soon. Is anyone willing to PM me with a bit more info about her? Age, physical attributes, available options?

Much appreciated!

Is this the same add for massage who's location shows up as near Disraeli when you click on the map?

She lists as an RMT. this can't be correct?

I doubt she is .. But at magic spa they say they are RMTs but I think only the owner is , and Rona use to work there I know she has two ads one says RMT the other doesn't , she a awesome massage

Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of who Rona is? Age, etc....and anything as bout the massage? I have booked an appt as and would like more info before I see her....

PM me if you like.

Thanks!

Went today, was odd but fun.

On another note, if it was one of you that called her trying to book an appointment after you are done school tomorrow at 4pm, you are officially the creepiest man I have ever heard speak. HOLY SHIZA!!!

I saw rona today for the first time, I have mixed feelings about the gender. had a good massage, nice body, but some things just made me wonder, has anyone seen her scar just above her ya know

I saw her yesterday and if nothing else the massage was pretty damn good. Don't know if she's an rmt (doubt it) like the ad said but she's as good and in some cases better then some rmts I've seen over the years...

I think she actually fixed a kink in my back!

I saw rona today for the first time, I have mixed feelings about the gender. had a good massage, nice body, but some things just made me wonder, has anyone seen her scar just above her ya know

Yes I have seen it .. I have noticed most women from china when they have had a C section the scar is from the pelvic bone going upward to the belly button .. That's what I thought it was .

Went today, was odd but fun.

On another note, if it was one of you that called her trying to book an appointment after you are done school tomorrow at 4pm, you are officially the creepiest man I have ever heard speak. HOLY SHIZA!!!

Yeah I would like to know what was odd about it as well. Please explain further.

Yeah I would like to know what was odd about it as well. Please explain further.

For me it is mostly her expression on her face .. And when you ask her about what you want she looks at you like your crazy for asking something like that .. And then she does it lol .. Over all great massage she is open to suggestions great finish .. Always leave happy .. So I can put up with the odd till south point is back from holidays

• Like 3

When to go see her yesterday for the first time. Massage was great best I'd ever had. Very nice body for her age. But left with no H.E. still will repeat for the great massage. Maybe next time ill get lucky.

So I went to see her the other day. Got everything I was there for and left happy, but I will say that it was a pretty weird experience like someone else said. Also left pretty oily, there are other places I would prefer to go to.