Downtown Saskatoon Hotel?

Does anyone know any hotels in Saskatoon that don't need key cards? Please pm me, thanks!

This reply may be late but if you are still looking for advice..the sheraton delta and Hilton do not require a key to go up the elevator. My advice...get a club room at sheraton cavalier. Club status gives you access to club lounge with free coffee water juices and soft drinks, free full service hot breakfast, fruit and snacks all day and a great selection of evening appetizers to replace any meal. This service alone is worth it. They have prepay option when you make your reservatuon that can save you money as well. All this for about 200 per night.

This reply may be late but if you are still looking for advice..the sheraton delta and Hilton do not require a key to go up the elevator. My advice...get a club room at sheraton cavalier. Club status gives you access to club lounge with free coffee water juices and soft drinks, free full service hot breakfast, fruit and snacks all day and a great selection of evening appetizers to replace any meal. This service alone is worth it. They have prepay option when you make your reservatuon that can save you money as well. All this for about 200 per night.

Yep delta does not require. Been there !