Tip for New Bees

Hi Guys ! I wanted to give you one tip here. Before posting a new thread for any information , just go through the old threads .Our senior members call it Home work . Actually , this will give you a prompt information , instead of waiting for a reply on your post . The best way to get information quickly , is to use search button .

Thanks !

JUstin

Great idea Justin.

For those that don't know how to use the search feature, its really easy. When you are in the discussion forum (btw, all forums have this, not just the discussion forum), you will see a link up in the red area that says "search feature". Drop down the box, and you can put the name if you want, or the issue you are thinking of. It will then give you the threads of past discussions.

This way, if you want to know about a specific lady, you type her name in, and voila, all the threads that have been discussed before about her will show up.

Also, just to re-iterate, please don't send out general questions like "any ladies who provide "insert specific sex act"? Do your homework first, find out who gives the service you are interested in.

As mod says "don't be lazy".

Of course, always start in the New to this section if you are truly new. Most topics have been discussed previously and there are sticky's for those topics that everyone seems to want to know. Read them.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=207

Have a great day!

Word of caution about insisting on the search...

The "search before you ask" thing.. I have seen many forums about my various hobbies wither and die over the years. The biggest reason is senior members insisting not to answer new questions of newbies, and eventually the amount of new members slows and stops and new threads decline, and the forum dies.

While a new thread about a question that has already been answered might be annoying to some ( I still cannot figure out why), believe it or not it is needed to keep the momentum of a forum going for the long term.

Just my thoughts....

• Like 1

Hi SM ! I agree with you up to some extent , but a with new thread with same old questions visitors might loose interest in forum .Another wonderful thing about this forum I noticed that senior members do reply to questions regardless its new or old but same time they reminds us about the importance of home work , which makes our job easy to get appropriate information .Thanks Justin

• Like 1

I completely agree with sore muscles. what really gets tiresome from newbies or anybody really is members constantly posting that people should use the search function and stop asking questions that have been asked before. Sometimes there is a reason for asking the same question again. perhaps someone wants up to the minute recommendations on someone or some place. Its less bothersome for me to read the same question again than a string of posts informing us all to use the search function.