Shannon makes me feel so good

Guest mikeinthepeg

I am new to cerb but not new to massages. I have seen Shannon a few times and wow she always amazes me. Not only does she give a great massage but she also is great to talk to. She is intelligent and a real pleasure to spend time with. She also knows how to make it very sensual, which I love. I highly recommend a visit.

I have seen a couple providers now and it's never been what I'm expecting (rushed, everything extra), have always left feeling like a newbie and taken advantage of. My next visit will be with Shannon.

Just saw Shannon... Wow! Had a great time and will definitely be a repeat customer. If you haven't tried it already I suggest (strongly) the Nuru massage. Many thanks to Shannon for a fantastic end to the long weekend.

Shannon is awesome. Very professional, great conversationalist and fantastic at what she does. I went to her as a newbie and could not have felt more comfortable or left more happy.

I know Shannon has her incall location... But I noticed she's booked a theme room with jacuzzi tub at the end of the month!

Shows up on her profile page here.

Since this is the massage thread, does Shannon offer Massages with MP rates or SP rates?

Her rates are reasonable. Email her on her profile here. She generally responds quickly.

Guest ***nno**n***
Since this is the massage thread, does Shannon offer Massages with MP rates or SP rates?

I have Pm'd you. Since I am trained in Massage I have massage rates.

Of course this is a "Shannon massage" and I have my own version of a happy ending(s).

I have seen her once and it was incredible. She really knows how to get you comfortable and works pure magic. Definitely will be going back.

Well right after reading this thread and seeing so many compliments about Shannon I have made my mind to see the gorgeous. I was wondering what would be the quickest way to get in touch with her.
She posted in this thread. Send her a PM.

I have seen Shannon quite a few times - she's definitely my first thought when I want to unwind! Definitely gets my highest recommendation!

Posted via Mobile Device

i saw shannon about a month or so ago, and have to chime in with the rest! just an amazing time, definitely on my list for repeats!!!

Guest sa**sh**e

Everything that has been positively said about Shannon is true. We had a grrrrrrrreat session today, I know your likely reading this Shannon so thanks so much for trying for a second shot maybe next time. Shannon is the real deal guys.

Hey I saw her today too! Wonderful session as always

Sounds like I had better luck with the second shot lol

Everything was all lined up and was really looking forward to an encounter. But #1 is closed, can't get to the city and had to cancel.

That hurts!

Guest ***rgi*****9
Everything was all lined up and was really looking forward to an encounter. But #1 is closed, can't get to the city and had to cancel.

That hurts!

Hwy #2 is open if your coming from the west lol

Guest sa**sh**e

For a minute there I thought you guys were saying that Opening #1 was closed but Opening #2 was open.

And that is how my perverted little mind works!