2 Blondes on BP

Hey, just a heads-up I saw their ad on BP and just as I do with all BP ladies I did a Google image search on some of their photos as well as a phone number search. Some pic's came up as fakes so that's not a great sign. They very well could be legit but anytime I come across fake pic's I usually stay away. It's not a great start to an SP experience knowing that they are already trying to dupe you.

But hey if you're a TOFTT type guy let me know how you make out.

Cheers.

I met with these two back last fall. Seems like they are moreso a lesbian couple that make money off of guys coming to join in between them. FS only with one of them. CBJ with both. In the end, could care less I think if the guy was there. Oh, and they are BBW....not slim girls by anymeans. Nice skin, cute faces, but, certainly not like other 3somes I've had in my lifetime. Finished with me finishing on them with lots of (over the top) dirty talk from them.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a link to them or have there info? If they are who I think they are, they are legit and really nice, I lost there info and would like to contact them again.

Your right though they do like women maybe more then men lol