Kourtney or Princess Kim

I have seen the ads before and almost booked but time ran out. I see they are back again single or duo, just wondering if anyone has recent experiences with them? Their pics look great.

Guest W****he***k

I have not seen Kourtney but hope to soon.

I have seen Kim. I can recommend her but keep in mind it is safe GFE all the way (no BBBJ). Not a PSE experience but she is a really nice girl with a great body and you can definitely have some fun with her.

I agree with Whattherock, great bodies on both girls, Kim a bit more experienced and 'energetic', Kourtney a little shy. Had them both at the same time, wouldn't repeat as it certainly wasn't anything close to a PSE 3some. Very robotic, no bbbj, no digits, no daty, no real 3some interaction. Great bodies, imo, strippers looking for some extra cash while in town. I wouldn't recommend.

I am hoping this is a YMMV thing. I booked with Kourtney before I read your post. Fingers crossed! Does anyone know where they dance out of? Would be interested in watching them "work" :)

Thanks for the discussion and info guys, contributions are important. I appreciate honesty and perspectives because it saves us all a lot of grief and regrets. However, just a reminder about posting information or opinions that could possibly be construed as a negative comment on a lady. Wouldn't want to see anyone get themselves in any hot water without realizing it. If you have concerns about a companion that is being discussed and wanted to shed some additional light on the service she chooses to provide with another member then perhaps PM the person and take the discussion private to avoid any problems.

Cheers

Guest W****he***k

They are usually back more frequently than this last time, though. But, hopefully soon