I have booked an appointment with a mobile RMT , who advertises on KJ .She will be coming to my place on next Thursday > Any body seen this famle RMT . Please provide feed back if any body have experience

Guest ***rgi*****9
How about you TOFTT Justin.

What a concept!! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm at a loss... Shannon, Horndog what is this TOFTT that you speak of??? Oh wait a min I get it Justin just go for it and let us know YAH that's it LOL.

I'm at a loss... Shannon, Horndog what is this TOFTT that you speak of??? Oh wait a min I get it Justin just go for it and let us know YAH that's it LOL.

Lol come on that one was a given !

He never did tell us if he did TOFTT

She is a great RTM and provides reciepts. Do not push or attempt more. She is one of the best massage therapists I have seen. And she has spoken to me about creepy men looking for more. You will have a great therapeutic massage.

Sorry Guys ! Was just busy so could not post feed back ! She is one of the best massage therapist if you are just looking for therapeutic massage . She is young and good looking , but again she just provide good massage No Happy ending .I did not ask her , so can not say what would be her reaction . She was at my place with her table and all accessories . She is not talkative person , so she answers , what you ask .I think that's her personality . The way she presented her self so I could not even dared to ask about more .I do not think that she provides any HE .