Nice catch bbbjcimlver. I did the tineye run through as well. None of the pictures are even of asian women.

Cheats like this must make it very difficult for new legitimate SPs to build any credibility.

Guest riv***at***8

I was reading the "Japanese Jenny" thread, and there she is on one of the the ads posted in the "Sponsors List". Look at the one with "Facebook" of Sex, and the picture is used as the advertisement. I wonder what she actually looks like? I asked her about price and she isn't cheap, so maybe she is attractive, but doesn't use her own pics. TOFTT anyone? By the way, anyone had experience with the Fit Hottie that offers massage (...5788)?

The facebook of sex site probably uses "Stock Photos" as must companies like this do that (or hire models to shoot photos for the ads). My guess... it's a stock photo but always a possibility that she is the actual one in the photo - (I said possibility - chances are very very very low)

Guest realnicehat
always a possibility that she is the actual one in the photo - (I said possibility - chances are very very very low)

Always the pessimist ;)

If it isn't her I'm willing to bet she's prettier than the model anyway.

What? It could happen....

I should hope that the "real" Japanese Jenny is at least more Japanese than she is in her "100% Real Pics".

4794920.jpg

ziza_tt%20%28147%29.jpg

beautiful_busty_girls_47.jpg

perfect-ass-20.jpg?w=500&h=354

Edited by dickmcnugget
  • Like 1