Spending night restrained to bed?

Guest a*d**al*

Good afternoon,

I'm looking for a service provider who can restrain me to a bed overnight. It doesn't have to be a professional dominatrix, but an SP who can host with a bed in its own room. It would be a bonus if you had restraints built into the bed.

The house should be quiet because I want the feeling of seclusion. I'd like to feel how someone in a mental hospital would feel strapped down to the bed. I have my own straitjacket that I can bring, and would need you to put me in it and also find a way to keep me locked/tied to the bed so that I'm completely immobile.

I hope it's not too much information, but I also have a diaper fetish and I would wear adult diapers while I'm tied down. It would let me stay restrained for the whole night and not have to worry about bathroom breaks.

Apart from the initial restraining, no interaction would be involved. In my view, it would be an easy session for you to do because of that.

A little bit about me: I'm a young (late 20s) professional in good health, who is always polite and respectful. I am looking for a provider who will help fulfill this fantasy at a reasonable rate. If I enjoy the experience, I would love to turn it into a regular occurrence.

I'm hoping to find someone for this tonight, but I realise that it's really short notice. I look forward to hearing some responses/PMs.

Thank you.

Just get married and ask for a three sum with one of her friends on the honeymoon.....

There ya go!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest a*d**al*

I had the privilege of fulfilling this fantasy of mine with Ms. Samantha last night. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is considering booking a session.

She is very attentive to detail and incorporated all of my requests into the session. This is in terms of the information that was discussed via emails and texts, and even while I was there too.

The bed that I was restrained to is also rock solid; it's excellent for bondage because the restraints can be connected to the bed posts which are solid wood and don't budge.

Overall it was exactly what I wanted. I plan on booking another session with her again in the future. :grin: