Ms Gabby Lauren

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Gabby for the first time after conversing with her for a few days both by e-mail and txt. She is extremely pleasant, well read and smart young woman with a very sharp sense of humor ! She immediately puts you at ease when you meet her and I felt like I,d known her for years, she cuddled up to me as we first chatted and held her very nicely proportioned body tightly against mine and she massaged my neck while we chatted placing one of my hands on her hip and holding the other one closely next to her ample breasts I could feel her heat and as we chatted I relaxed more than I have in the past untill I was completely at ease. She has an infectious smile and knows how to kiss we spent a fair bit of time just getting to know each other and explore each other, she is definitely not a clock watcher and concentrated entirely on my needs both receiving and giving.I won,t get into a lot of details suffice it to say that it was one of the best "dates" I,ve had so far ! she is more petite than her pictures show and I believe the camera does not do her justice ! So nice to have met this "Prairie girl" and I definitely can,t wait to see her again !

• Like 2

Well after reading the reviews and having the absolute pleasure of meeting Gabby Lauren on her current visit to Brandon I felt the need to chime in and give my recommendation for this prairie gem. It took a few emails along with some back and forth flirting to solidify the right time and day that worked for both of us. After arriving for our date and receiving a prompt response to come to her room I finally got to lay eyes on Gabby. She is petite with curves in all the right places, has a great bum and a perfect little handful. Complete "girl next door" feel. A little conversation led to playtime. I won't go into much detail on that but I will say that she accurately describes her services on her website and did not disappoint. She has a cute giggle that could melt me any day and had me smiling ear to ear like a little kid. Now that I think of it I probably looked like a fool! A little more conversation as we lay next to each other and before I knew it our time was up and it was time to say goodbye. There is no doubt that I will repeat the next time she visits.

Guest thrill****3r

Had the pleasure of meeting this peach the last time she was in Brandon. She was friendly, outgoing, and very pleasurable to chat and get to know.

She is also very sexy, and totally enjoys her work. I am not sure who had more fun but we were both all smiles at the end of our session. Not a clock watcher and very good at knowing what feels good without having to ask for it. Time well spent.

I will repeat the next time she is in town.

Thanks Gabby!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.