Has anyone had any experience with a girl who has posted a couple of times here known as PrettyPaige22? I believe she is a university student but i don't have any info on how good her service is.

Paige is the best girl I have been with in ottawa. She is funny, sexy, well spoken and above all she loves what she does. She is the apitome of GFE. Heck I believed she was my girlfriend for the hour we spent. And I still think about the time we spent together over a year ago. I hope I will be able to see her again. I hope she reads this as I am the guy with the big red truck.

anyway you can pm me or tell me where i can get a contact of her as well...i want to try her . especially if she is that great like how you are telling me

thank you for sharing the info,, could you please PM me the contact of that girl PrettyPaige22 thank you very much!

Oh my god I am reading, thanks firstly. I do remember and I would love to see you. Give me a call or better yet come see me, we can make up for lost time... My email is [email protected]. I am on my own again, no longer with an adgency. I have lots of pictures that I dont mind sending too you, or anyone. Call me hun because we had a blast... Kisses and Hugs...

Oh my god I am reading, thanks firstly. I do remember and I would love to see you. Give me a call or better yet come see me, we can make up for lost time... My email is [email protected]. I am on my own again, no longer with an adgency. I have lots of pictures that I dont mind sending too you, or anyone. Call me hun because we had a blast... Kisses and Hugs...

Hi Paige,

I would like to meet you. Can you forward me a pic of you.

Thanks,

Nick

Guest cartman

I spent over an hour of unrushed time with PrettyPaige22 (now 23) last night.

She is an AMAZING 15/10. She greeted me outside and held my hand going in as if we were BF/GF. She is beautiful, sexy, has an amazing laugh, beautiful hazel eyes and a great smile. Oh yeah....and a killer body;0)

She is the perfect woman-perfect FS GFE. She is very vocal (which I love)

She obviously loves her work and it clearly shows.

MSOG encouraged, any position, shaved,DFK,CBJ, DATY, DATO, greek-almost anything you want. I did not have the energy to try or ask for everything!!!! Everything for the price of your time with her $$.2. She is very willing with a killer body (did I already say that??) lol...... She blew my mind with her easy-going nature and her committment to my pleasure.

She has spoiled me for other SP's. LOL.... She will probably spoil you too....

Gentlemen, do not miss this amazing experience. Well worth the investment of time and $$.

Thanks babe I had a blast...and your a sweet heart for the post. Hope you liked the extra pictures...

Kisses

Guest cartman

I certainly loved the extra pics. Anytime you have some more to share, you have my email address

So freaky I can only post replay through your link... I cant find it normally... I sent you another picture...heheh. Hope you like...

First off, I don't want anyone to think this is a negative review. It can't be because I didn't met up with Paige. It could just be circumstance, it could be many other factors. I don't know what happened. Paige sounded so eager to met up with me on email, but when it came to picking up the phone for final details I couldn't reach her.

I emailed her and we set up for 8:30 on Tuesday. I try to call no answer... So I email her back after the fact and we reschedule for today at 8:30 again... I call this time with an unblocked number (*82) and still no answer...

I just wish I could have met up with this amazing lady. It's also quite possible I got the wrong number because she thinks I'm LE. Either way the result is the same and I missed out on an opportunity.

Best of luck to you Paige, no hard feelings at all.

Ed

Hi Paige,Are you in town? Please PM your ##. Tried to send a mesage to your hotmail, but that seems to be full.

Guest cartman

Check out my posting. She is beautiful. Long brown hair, big beautiful eyes and a dazzling smile. She has a killer body-well toned. Shaved, etc. Loves her work ;0) You will NOT be disappointed and well worth the money

I had the honour of meeting this pretty thing last nioght at 9pm- incall. It was great , her outfit gave me the idea of throwing out the fishing rod and going with fish net :)

No complaints, she loves her job and exceeds at it. Repeat - yeah but next time i will bring my wife along ....wink wink.

After having 3 so so past experiences with other ladies, I came out of there feeling very fulfilled.

Take care of this lady and she will to you.

H - for Herman

So I had the pleasure of seeing "Paige" last night and had a wonderful experience to say the least. She's intelligent, easy on the eyes, great to talk to (although she did most of the talking!!) and the experience was very unrushed (Paige: sorry for overstaying my welcome. I guess we both lost track of the time). She enjoys life, her work and it's very apparent.

The only low point of the session was when she pulled out her leather whip and showed me whose boss! I'm still recovering from my wounds! Anyone know a good doctor?!? hahah

PS: I told you I'd do it!

I love you boys, you really make my day with these posts....I am again blushing, smiling and just loving the attention...

P.S You are so in trouble next time I see you...:0)

I am bringing out the big whip..lol

Love Paige

I love you boys, you really make my day with these posts....I am again blushing, smiling and just loving the attention...

P.S You are so in trouble next time I see you...:0)

I am bringing out the big whip..lol

Love Paige

I forgot to mention that I LOVED every minute of it!!!...lol. No, but really, now you have me scared! heheh.