Condom Choice

If you have a particular brand/type of condom you enjoy more than others is it appropriate to bring them along to your SP?

Unopened box of course which I'd happily hand over to my lovely SP before we began our play time activities.

I've recently realized that not all condoms are created equal in the area of fit and sensation after receiving the very best oral loving of my life from a SP who plays 100% safe.

I'm sure if there is a brand/type you favor that most SP's would be open to your bringing them however I would definitely check ahead of time. There are a number of us that have sensitivities/allergies to latex which very much limits what can be used and must be taken into consideration. The nice thing about non latex condoms is unlike latex, they transfer heat.

The main answer to this and all questions is "you won't know unless you ask"!

• Like 3

I find the "Skyn" original to be good. They are natural latex free lubricated condoms. I believe you can also get the non lubricated ones. Some people have allergies to latex condoms.

If you have a particular brand/type of condom you enjoy more than others is it appropriate to bring them along to your SP?

Unopened box of course which I'd happily hand over to my lovely SP before we began our play time activities.

I've recently realized that not all condoms are created equal in the area of fit and sensation after receiving the very best oral loving of my life from a SP who plays 100% safe.

I met again with my new fave lady and the condom was indeed Skyn as Halifax mentioned.

Man these things are better than good for me as its the closest to being au naturel I've ever felt! Add in they are not latex and avoiding potential allergies its pure win!

• Like 1