Nikita - incredibly beautiful lady

I have been reading this site for awhile and have greatly enjoyed learning about the unforgetable experiences that many of you have shared on the board. Well, I decided to finally partake in this hobby and also to provide my contributions to this group. I am also starting my first recommendation with a TOFTT, having not seen a recommendaion on Nikita before. After seeing her photos on the agency website however, I knewI could not go wrong. Nikita has an incredible body, slim and tight with incredible curves at her hips and a bum to die for. Her breasts (man-made) are delicious, full and enhance all her natural attributes. Her long blond hair, pouty lips, pearly white teeth (with a bit of an overbite, which I love) and gorgous eyes complete the package. I say that she is in the top five of most attractive women from Ottawa on this site (and this from a guy who generally prefers brunetttes!) I rented a luxurious suite for this special evening and was not disappointed with the results. When she came up to the room and I opened the door, I was immediately captivated with her beauty. Her wit, charm and intellect became more evident as we chatted on the balcony on the warm evening, sharing a glass of wine. I was totally captivated with her charm and her beauty while we talked and took her in with my eyes. Finally, I montioned for her to come sit on my lap and we cuddled and kissed, our hands roaming over each others bodies as I kissed and licked her lips, neck, shoulders and gently squeezed her incredible breasts. Time to move inside and get more comfortable! Nikita slowly disrobed for me, allowing me to fully enjoy her god given as well as her enhanced attributes. She was breathtaking! I would say that her photos do not do her justice except that her photos are so damn hot! Her pink bra and panty set perfectly complimented her lightly tanned skin and when she stood in front of me, fully naked, I was aching to touch and lick her all over. We moved to the bed and started a long session of caressing, stroking and licking. I was intoxicated by this woman! As a gentleman, I will not go into any more graphic details, but our session was well enjoyed by both of us and she is very accommodating. Afterwards we moved back onto the balcony for more wine, freshly cut fruit and chocolate. I was very sorry to see her go at the end of our evening, but Nikita left me with some wonderful memories. She is a safe girlfriend experience, a beautiful woman inside and out and I hope that you gentleman treat her well in the future as I am sure she will become a favorite on this board. I definately intend to see her again, if I can ever book her, given her predicted popularity!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.