Belle Bordeaux: pleasure treasure

So here was a mystery: One of the best albums on cerb (http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=725), and no reviews. I was intrigued. I had to see Belle, and today I did.

I love spinners. Small, perfectly formed breasts with responsive nipples, and a great ass, that's my preference. And that's Belle. She also has beautifully defined, hard but not overdeveloped abs, from her workouts and dance training.

We had corresponded for a while, and I liked what I heard from her, so was pleased when she announced a weekend of incalls. I booked a session.

When she opened the door of her hotel room, I was struck by her facial beauty. Even better than I had expected from her album. Long straight hair, beautiful eyes, fit hot body, gorgeous! When I had recovered enough to enter the room, we had some wine, and I continued to admire the view as we got to know each other. She was wearing a thong like the ones in her album, and I got to remove it quickly, and we began a very pleasurable mutual groping session. She prefers not to kiss too deeply or to have oral performed on her, which is usually one of my favorite activities, but I was happy to accept her restrictions, because I was thoroughly enjoying her beauty and what she was doing to me. I paid a lot of attention to her breasts, nipples erect and hard, and I loved her responses. After a while she said, "Now let me take care of you", and what care it was! She has excellent oral skills (very deep cbj, bringing me to the cusp several times, and then relaxing). When I entered her, the feeling was exquisite; reverse, then she swung over me without losing a beat to do a very energetic bout of cowgirl, until a very satisfying climax, with lots of sexy vocalising.

Mystery solved: a hidden treasure, waiting to be brought to the light of day.

Belle, I'll see you again, soon. And thank you.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Thanks for solving that mystery though an excellent review. We now have a great word picture of Belle to accompany her outstanding photo gallery here.

And another, one of my cerb very favs.: (She's doing incalls for a limited period).

picture.php?albumid=725&pictureid=4067

My time with Belle was one of the highlights of my current Ottawa sojourn. I hope to see her again when I get back.

Thank you, Belle, for a most memorable time!

Back for a few days before another trip to Europe. I virtually staggered off the plane and into the arms of my adored Belle. An excellent cure for jet lag! She has her restrictions, but working within them can be a most pleasurable experience. And much mutual pleasure was on offer. A tight, hot body, with one of the best asses around, and enthusiastic CBJ skills. A total turn-on, and highly orgasmic. Good attitude: she wants to make sure you enjoy yourself to the full. And fun to share time with.

Thanks again, Belle! It's been quite a week.

I had another passionate session with Belle today. It keeps getting hotter.

This was our third time, so she was feeling quite comfortable with me. Her multi-orgasms in the course of our two hour meeting were worth the price of admission by themselves, even without my own pleasures. And my own pleasure was intense; Belle made sure of that.

We had great fucking sessions, mish and doggie and cowgirl, so very very nice.

I love her vocalising; it excites me even more, and that ass, and those abs, and those legs.

A real beauty.

A great time.

You should know that Belle is very YMMV, but for me she's among the very best in Ottawa, in looks and skills.

My fourth Belle session took place yesterday. This is one amazing woman.

She greeted me in a beautiful silk kimono and white lingerie. What a sight! She has an overpowering effect on you when you first see her; I remembered our very first meeting, and the feeling I had when she opened her hotel room door. Stopped in my tracks. Breathless. It happened again.

I brought some of her favorite wine, and we talked. We hadn't seen each other in a few months, much too long. As we talked, I admired, and touched. That body, a dancer's body, fit and firm. And the smiling eyes and the laugh, and the feeling of friendship. This has started off well.

Off to bed, and the lingerie comes off. I love this body. Spinner perfection. Perfect spinner technique. And maybe the best cbj I've ever had, to completion.

Belle was feeling particularly frisky and vocal, and that was a total turn-on, too. I've mentioned her vocalizing before. This time was really good.

There are (oral) things I would love to do to her that I'm not allowed to, but I accept that, and I enjoy the experience. I enjoy the experience a lot. Belle makes sure of that.

So thank you Belle for another memorable time. I'll see you soon.

I had the pleasure yesterday of meeting Mademoiselle Bordeaux. Her album on cerb does capture her hot spinner physique but makes her look somewhat hard. In person, she?s a real sweetie. Belle is also articulate, attentive and nuanced. I did feel a bit overwhelmed by her eye contact. I should live to see the day when a girlfriend ever looks at me like that.

Our session started with a very friendly conversation. Although I admit being distracted by her high heels and stockings. Beneath her silk robe was lingerie that he looked so appealing, it seemed a shame for it to come off. I glad it did as I could have spent our whole session attending to her responsive nipples.

Again, I was almost overwhelmed by the deepest cbj ever. On a repeat visit I'd definitely like to finish this way. She climbed on top and again brought me to the edge. I only kept it together by a need to get behind her. It?s hard to think how her tight butt could be any sexier.

The location was safe and inviting. Fresh towels and a shower were provided. Belle made me think of the Love & Rockets song, appropriately titled ?So Alive?:

Don't know what colour your eyes are, baby

But your hair is long and brown

Your legs are strong, and you're so, so long

And you don't come from this town

I look forward to seeing her again on my next trip to Ottawa. This can?t come too soon.

• Like 1

OMG - this girl is into it, and so was I. Definately a spinner who knows how to please a client. I swore we've been dating for the last few days, and were just horny as hell to get it on. She's the gfe I never had. Comforting, relaxed, and frankly, down to earth. Then you are in heaven soon enough. This girl rocks it, and rocks it hard.

Baby, I got screwed, and I want to get screwed again.

What a fine but, and fantastic personallity. I asked her to role play something kinky and new to me, and she picked up the que, and did it like a pro. I swore she watched the same video that I wanted to play out.

OMG this girl brings it.:butt:

It's good to see Belle getting the recognition she deserves.

My fifth time with Belle recently. It had been a few months since I'd seen her, and I had been suffering from Belle Deprivation Syndrome (symptoms: the patient is feverish, sweaty, and experiences uncontrollable dancer fantasies), but we managed to cure that promptly. Or at least to relieve the symptoms. It's a recurrent condition, and will require more Belle therapy soon.

How can I describe this? She's even fitter and more beautiful than ever, because she's exercising non-stop. Her legs, her tight abs, her ass, totally magnificent. My dancer fantasies realised.

Perfect tits, 34A's, so suckable, with such highly aroused nipples. Abs to touch and kiss and revel in. Yes, this is an ideal body, fit and hot and firm.

So the session: cbj's only, but that's fine, she does it so well. Cowgirl, with her patented spin (from forward to reverse this time), and ending in mish, with her flexible long legs up around her shoulders or wrapping me tightly in her grip.

Besides the erotic pleasures she dispenses, the other remarkable thing is Belle's fun and energetic personality. She's a dynamo, a happy and life-affirming extrovert, who will have you laughing and feeling good in every possible way. She's like a role model: she inspires you to want to live at her level of intensity, and never waste a moment.

Therapy for the body and the spirit. Belle is a real treasure.

Cherish her.

I'm out of town for a few weeks, but was able to sneak in a quick meeting with Belle before leaving. She indulged me in one of my ultimate fantasy costume games before satisfying my lusts. And satisfy she did, as always.

I've said before that Belle has restrictions on oral performed on her, and you have to be prepared to accept that. But if you do, you're in for a great ride, with one of the best looking spinners around. Her energy and enthusiasm are inspiring. Her looks are dazzling.

She's great!

As is probably well known by now, I cannot get enough Belle, so I had to see her again today. I love this body, one of the best I've ever experienced, and I say that with no exaggeration. It was her first cerb album that attracted me to her last year when she had no reviews, and if anything she's even better looking now because of her strenuous exercise regime.

But more importantly, as I get to know the person within (and she allows me glimpses), I'm full of admiration for her, her spirit, her drive, her radiantly positive attitude. I love spending time with her, talking and laughing, as well as enjoying her exquisite body and her skills.

Pleasure treasure, I called her after our first meeting. Now, many meetings later, I'm still learning how enormously valuable this treasure is.

I wish Belle the best in everything, and thank her for the care and attention she always shows me. I can't wait till next time.

Much has been said about how Belle is a very pretty girl with a toned & tight spinner body. I won?t reiterate that here other than to wholeheartedly agree with previous posters, especially the tight part!

As a newbie hobbyist, Belle was actually my 1st SP. Our time together was everything I was hoping for and was due entirely to her easy going personality and enthusiasm for delivering a wonderful experience. Did I mention the tight spinner body? Well, that led to an experience I shall describe as ESOG (early shot on goal, or perhaps, explosive shot on goal?). In any event, I had a great time.

Recently, throwing caution to the wind (as a newbie) I met with Belle again, this time with her friend in a duo, which as you might of guessed, was my first threesome. Not one hottie, but two, holy shwing? I won?t get into the details but there was definitely more ESOG involved?

Thanks for the experiences, being patient with me and helping me ?learn the ropes? Belle. You?re a gem

Looking forward to more experiences with you?

• Like 1

Belle is an absolutely fantastic SP

that I plan to visit again in the near future.

I paid her a visit today, after exchanging emails for a day or so.

She is very easy to communicate with via email and over the phone.

In person you will be delighted by her friendly, bubbly charm and adorable eyes!

She has a very cute face and an immaculate, flawless bottom!

Belle has talent in the business and definitely has some bragging rights!!!

I won't get into (sticky) details but I left the appointment (incall) with a smile on my face that lasted longer than the car ride home, and I live on the opposite side of the city!

A big THANK YOU to Belle for providing excellent service that is unparalleled in my experience so far!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm glad you enjoyed her. I think she's amazing, too.

Mod, please link to the existing thread.

It's been far too long since I've seen Belle, and I've just been re-reading this thread and enjoying the memories.

Looking forward to next time, Belle!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.