Any reviews of Symone?

The only thing I've ever seen about her was a posting on another board linking to her blog on her webpage where she was exposing personal information about one of her clients....

Symone.......why would you make men you have seen promise not to review you? You obvioulsy read the forums... I am just curious. :)

Guest young_pwner
Sorry hun but you won't find any reviews on me. The men I see have promised to NOT place any reviews or speak of me. If that detours you from seeing me thats to bad it's my loss!!!

p.s. It's funny how your both new members... LOL

Oh it won't deter me ;), I always like to find out a little more before trying something for myself, but I always try something for myself before making judgements.

Hi, not trying to start a fire, but I am just curious. Why would you want NO reviews? I am certain, especially with repeat sessions, that you would get some good reviews that would inspire others to call you up. Perhaps they too would write additional good things about you.

Especially if you read some of the posts where there seems to be some bait and switch activity going on in this city, you could understand the reason why people would like to know some insight before wasting their time. (I am certain time spent with you, would NOT be a waste of my time!)

I realize that there can be some unfortunate jerks out there who will just be ignorant, but these seem to get picked up pretty quick by the mod and recognized by everyone else too. And again, I have seen on the forums where people are quick to defend their sp who has left them with a smile on their face and a lifelong memory!