Hey - I will be in Halifax on Thursday night and wanted to find out where the cities best stipclubs are? Do you just sit and watch or do the girls offer dances as well. Thanks!

Hey - I will be in Halifax on Thursday night and wanted to find out where the cities best stipclubs are? Do you just sit and watch or do the girls offer dances as well. Thanks!

Sorry no strip clubs in Halifax you have to go across the bridge to Dartmout to a place called Ralphs Place. There are private dances with very low mileage.

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=1043

Not really "Private" your not even close to them and its a pretty shoddy set up... I would avoid Ralph's to be honest and spend the same amount for some "private" companionship in your place of residence.

Last time I was at Ralphs was for a Bachelor party....not good. We were really hammered at the time too!

I had a better time at Hooters :boobies:

The coat check girl did mention that on thursday and friday just after 5pm the hot ones come out. I guess there are more businessmen in there just after work.

Moncton also has only one strip club left, Angie's, but the private dances are full on full contact.

the girls are not the greatest though...

Although a couple are gorgeous, most, meh...

You know ... i have never been to a club in montreal that was full contact - probably not going to the right places obviously. I like Toronto though....

Good review WIT. I agree with most of the sentiments. The main stage is a reasonably good show. I likely would not bother with any of the "private shows" again if I find myself their in the future. (Quite likely I will as they are the only game in town!) The last time I was there, (admittedly a while ago) I did opt for one of the private shows. The "rooms" are simply office cubicle separators so you still hear all of the commotion from the main show. The lady took her time getting started and stopped dancing before the song was finished to ask if I want to buy another song. In between, she actually stopped to chat with another girl who had stood on a chair and hung her arm over the cubicle separator. Needless to say that I was less than impressed, and did not bother with another song. This was a far cry from the great places I have been to in Montreal. I do understand that they are restricted here by the regulations as far as contact goes. I also know not to let one bad experience paint the establishment with one brush, but I just didn’t see what I was getting in the private show that I wasn’t getting from the main stage.

Great review WIT.

I have been there a few times myself and can attest to the accuracy of the details WIT provided. I also found the music too loud, once saw a guy in the front row wearing earplugs.

I think some of the ladies will provide a bit of a ?hotter? show in the private area but I have not taken the time, or money, to gain an in depth knowledge of which ladies do this. As usual I think YMMV and paying for more songs may get more. Of course still no contact.

The no contact rule is not the club?s but some provincial law or regulation. The last place that tried something different got shut down.

Excellently written post as always, WIT!

I personally have no nostalgia for old-style strip clubs. I love the tantalizing contact with gorgeous, fit lapdancing flesh (Sierra, Mel, all the lovelies that I've talked about at Barb's in Ottawa...).

So linking feebly to the theme of this thread, I guess I'll avoid the strip club scene when I get out to Halifax. But with such an amazing choice of sp's there, I can hardly wait. There are several that I really need to see.

Great post WIT. We should meet up for a beer some day. I stopped in at Ralph's Place on Monday afternoon. I was not happy with the $7.00 cover as it was 4:15 when I arrived and they only have 3 dancers till 7:00. Between girls I slipped in and played the loto machines. I won $100.00 so I decided to get a private show from one of the girls. I left after that but will return as I'm not about to drive to Moncton as that's the next closest strip club. It's sad.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... they only have 3 dancers till 7:00 ...

Thanks, MC. Good info ... so our beer will not be at Ralph's between 4:00 and 7:00!

Thanks, MC. Good info ... so our beer will not be at Ralph's between 4:00 and 7:00!

We still need to grab that beer WIT.

I was in Kitchener last week and went to their local strip club. I was pleased to see one of my favourite girls from Ralphs there and had a private dance. Let's just say the dance was a lot better there then it would have been in Halifax.

If you are driving down through NB to get to NS... I would actually recommend stopping in Edmuston, NB just after the Quebec border there is a place called Miss Kata's... It is a little out of the way, but I would definitely recommend stopping.

Yes, unfortunately Halifax is devoid of a good strip club. Certainly Mister C you are very lucky to travel to see the dancers in other settings. I would love to see a couple of my favourite dancers elsewhere to see what would happen, but since I don't travel much that is unlikely. Ralph's sucks, or perhaps it's the laws in Nova Scotia that do. There are some very nice dancers at Ralph's it's unfortunate that the customer's can't enjoy themselves more.

been to ralphs once was not impressed. at least in st, john's nl when you get a lap dance the girl is sitting in your lap.

I will be moving back to Ontario next year and I'm going to miss a couple of the girls at Ralph's Place. Especially Corey as she is my favourite.

I will be moving back to Ontario next year and I'm going to miss a couple of the girls at Ralph's Place. Especially Corey as she is my favourite.

That's dissapointing to hear you are leaving us Mister C. I've never been to Ralph's but always wanted to go. We should go for a just friends only beer before you leave and who ever wants to join, as a not good bye but see you later party for Mister C.;)

Do the ladies get fully naked? How much do they take off????

Guest W***ledi*Time
...Do the ladies get fully naked? How much do they take off????

... Most ladies' stage shows consisted of three dances ... The dancers generally progressed from costumed, through semi-nudity, to full nudity ...

There are more details about Ralph's in the post cited.

That's dissapointing to hear you are leaving us Mister C. I've never been to Ralph's but always wanted to go. We should go for a just friends only beer before you leave and who ever wants to join, as a not good bye but see you later party for Mister C.;)

Do the ladies get fully naked? How much do they take off????

They do get fully naked Lexy. I work just around the corner from them now so I drop in about once a week. I'd love to take you in for a beer sometime. Just let me know when you are available.

I'm from Sask where there are no strippers, I am coming out to Nova Scotia and would like to know where one could find strippers or if they is only place to go in Nova Scotia which is Ralph's Place