The Top ten of things to do when going to see an SP/ Incalls

Here are a few more:

• Floss and brush your teeth and use mouthwash beforehand
  • Make sure you are freshly showered and have soaped your armpits and genital areas several times. If you are uncircumsized, please pull back the skin on your penis and rinse that area really well.
  • Take care of the money issue immediately without speaking any words so as to avoid doing anything illegal (communicating publicy for the purpose of prostitution)
  • Verbally tell the SP what you like as we are with such a different range of different men that it is hard to guess what you like. One man may like his nipples sucked on while another man may hate that sensation. Be verbal. This will allow us to do everything right and make the most of our time together.

• Like 3

Great post!

A few more.

1. Smokers...please wash hands...especially if you want us to suck on your fingers; for non-smokers this is not a very nice taste.

2. I also agree with the two ladies prior; please leave the money out...within the first few minutes. Please do not make us ask.

3. Be happy!! We are both here for some fun.

4. Respect, respect, respect...a two-way street. :)

Kisses,

V

• Like 2

Possibly one of my favorite threads in a long time. Keep it coming, I work very hard on my hygiene on a daily basis and am an incredibly respectful person (imo:-D), but tips to further please all of you amazing women is greatly appreciated.

There was a do not do thread a while ago, but a do thread is oh so positive and helpful.

I love this thread and look forward to hearing from additional SPs. Even though these are business arrangements, there's no reason they can't be pleasant and fun for both parties.

I love this thread and look forward to hearing from additional SPs. Even though these are business arrangements, there's no reason they can't be pleasant and fun for both parties.

I agree with that, but again, the last word belongs to the SP...

If I've started this thread, it's because some guys are abusing...

If I've started this thread, it's because some guys are abusing...

I hope they get their deserved dishonorable mention in the appropriate forums, and are banned from the playing field till they learn to play nice !!!

Yes, indeed the SP should have the last word. Dang! Now you have to post something again :wink:. I'll shut up now.

but my most important lesson when coming to see me is to relax ...go with the flow and savor every moment...

Very sound advice from a very wise and sweet lady...just enjoy the moment.

but my most important lesson when coming to see me is to relax ...go with the flow and savor every moment...

yah....like if that is possible!!!....relax???.....get real babe.......hahahahahahah

Very sound advice from a very wise and sweet lady...just enjoy the moment.

that's right...:-D

yah....like if that is possible!!!....relax???.....get real babe.......hahahahahahah

haha next time antler I'll just leave the box of kleenex outside the door for you...lol

Here are a few more:

• Floss and brush your teeth and use mouthwash beforehand

I know this is not directly related to the thread subject BUT I would like to point out an important detail!

Flossing and brushing your teeth before an intimate rendez-vous with a lovely Lady (or with a gentleman) should be avoided!!!

Why?

Because flossing and brushing can cause your gums to bleed therefore creating a perfect opening for HIV to get into your bloodstream.

http://www.aidsmap.com/en/docs/C858FF44-5E81-4F59-8030-B5A3C7A93654.asp

"Look after your mouth. The likelihood of oral HIV transmission increases if one has bleeding gums, ulcers, cuts or sores in the mouth. Don’t brush your teeth or floss before oral sex."

Something to think about ;)

Use mouthwash and stay safe!

;)

xox

Edited by M***c***
Adding an information link to my comment!
  • Like 5

I know this is not directly related to the thread subject BUT I would like to point out an important detail!

Flossing and brushing your teeth before an intimate rendez-vous with a lovely Lady (or with a gentleman) should be avoided!!!

Why?

Because flossing and brushing can cause your gums to bleed therefore creating a perfect opening for HIV to get into your bloodstream.

"Look after your mouth. The likelihood of oral HIV transmission increases if one has bleeding gums, ulcers, cuts or sores in the mouth. Don?t brush your teeth or floss before oral sex."

;)

xox

That is very interesting to note. Thanks Miss Cloe.

It is just soooo much nicer to kiss when a client has freshly brushed teeth. But safety is more important.

Why?

"Look after your mouth. The likelihood of oral HIV transmission increases if one has bleeding gums, ulcers, cuts or sores in the mouth. Don?t brush your teeth or floss before oral sex."

;)

xox

Miss Cloe, Appropriate post and important fact.

I do wonder the time frame that would be acceptable to brush your teeth prior to an encounter. :?:

I personally use mouthwash and Listerine pocket packs for oral freshness before any encounter.

Great thread. I think it is good that there is a seperate section dedicated to service providers. It allows you to let others know if you had an unpleasant experience.

How about an area where you can let each other know if you have had a good experience with a cerb member. You don't have to go into details, but it may provide a level of comfort to other service providers. I appreciate how busy you are but maybe the mod can make it as easy as possible.

Edited by okneil 2007
help post read better

Great thread. I think it is good that there is a seperate section dedicated to service providers. It allows you to let others know if you had an unpleasant experience.

How about an area where you can let each other know if you have had a good experience with a cerb member. You don't have to go into details, but it may provide a level of comfort to other service providers. I appreciate how busy you are but maybe the mod can make it as easy as possible.

In fact, we also do have a warning section for SPs with restricted access...

The MOD is always thinking of us:-D

a big one for me for incalls is RESPECT THE SPs DISCRETION when it comes to her location and her surroundings.

once you walk in enter quickly and dont stand in the doorway saying something like "wow, you're hotter than your pictures" (even if its true) you never know who is passing by in the hall etc. enter quickly and close ythe door behind you, then you're free to do as you please. ;-)

same applies when being walked to the door, when about to leave try not to discuss to heavily in detail her profession or your hobby....i rememebr in my old place you could hear an entire conversation from the hall if someone was talking outside.....its something that we always tend to forget until we realize how much we can hear others. so saying something like "I had a great time, I'll see you next week? same price?" might not go over well if heard from a nosy neighbor, lol

• Like 4

a big one for me for incalls is RESPECT THE SPs DISCRETION when it comes to her location and her surroundings.

once you walk in enter quickly and dont stand in the doorway saying something like "wow, you're hotter than your pictures" (even if its true) you never know who is passing by in the hall etc. enter quickly and close ythe door behind you, then you're free to do as you please. ;-)

same applies when being walked to the door, when about to leave try not to discuss to heavily in detail her profession or your hobby....i rememebr in my old place you could hear an entire conversation from the hall if someone was talking outside.....its something that we always tend to forget until we realize how much we can hear others. so saying something like "I had a great time, I'll see you next week? same price?" might not go over well if heard from a nosy neighbor, lol

You are so right!!! I've meaning to mention this on my website. Thanks for reminding me!

I'm a clean freak so I never have issues.

I always:

brush / floss teeth

shower

shave and the boys too!

clean nails

So I've always had +ymmv when seeing a SP. Why all men don't do this is beyond me.

I think all the obvious expectations have been stated.

I think the most important being that I expect my gentleman callers to have proper hygiene. I always have soap (pump style) and fresh hand towels available. A shower is also available if need be, but please respect that that is part of the time we are together.

I have gotten to the point where I almost never allow Digits unless I already know the client and he has washed his hands and has trimmed nails. I am not going to take the chance of being jabbed with dirty and or long nails. I always say, push the pads of your fingertips, not the nail! Even guys who do not intend to hurt you that way can if they're not careful.

I only use my own condoms and I put it on to ensure it is on correctly. If I perform oral with a condom, I will change the condom if we go to intercourse. I have only had a condom break once and it was after a guy fiddled with it by pulling the end tight and not leaving a little slack. That was years ago and has never happened since.

If I don't want to kiss you, perform oral without condom or suck your balls, think about why that is???? If I have to spell it out for you, I will.

If your a smoker, I will not allow CIM..I do not like the taste of nicotine.

If you have an issue I should be aware of (ed, premature ejaculation, prostate problems (blood in semen), etc.), please let me know. I will not judge or laugh at you. By telling me, you may be sparing us both embarassment or frustration during the session.

I am fairly assertive and for the most part do not get men who are "rough" with me. I don't know if it's because I'm older, but I rarely experience someone trying to cross that line with me. Sometimes guys get a little excited, so I have to watch they don't pull out too fast and have the condom go flying etc. Since I state my boundaries up front (no head pushing, no real deep throating, no coming in my mouth without telling me you're going to bust), I rarely have to give warning.

Please, don't go near my bum. Exit only. Don't try to negotiate that with me. I am old enough to know I do not like it and, yes, I have tried it and no, I do not like it. Don't think you're going to be guy who is going to show me how to enjoy it because those other guys didn't know what they were doing. You know nothing about me, so don't even go there. Luckily, this does not happen very often.

Finally, don't aske me if I'm "open minded". What the hell does that mean? In my experience, most of the time it means, do you do anal, but hey, not always. I have been surprised at what "open minded" means to people.

That's like saying, do you like food? Be specific. What exactly is it you are trying to ask me. I am a big girl. I can handle being asked a question, it's just the way you might ask me: "do you do anal" is a lot different than "can I fuck your ass".

Finally, please respect the time limit. I am not a clock watcher and I do not rush my clients, but if you have paid for a half hour session, please do not try to push the envelope by continuing to "try" after the half hour is up. I may go over a few minutes, but if you would like to stay longer, then you need to up the donation.

Thanks for this thread Grasshopper..good one.

• Like 3

I find that this happens to me a lot and it makes me very uncomfortable. I have yet to find a "comfortable" way to approach the situation when it occurs. How do you deal with the situation? Advice and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Finally, please respect the time limit. I am not a clock watcher and I do not rush my clients, but if you have paid for a half hour session, please do not try to push the envelope by continuing to "try" after the half hour is up. I may go over a few minutes, but if you would like to stay longer, then you need to up the donation.

Finally, don't aske me if I'm "open minded". What the hell does that mean? In my experience, most of the time it means, do you do anal, but hey, not always. I have been surprised at what "open minded" means to people.

I do not provide Wife Experience... Don't insist... I do anal, bbbj, cim, pearl necklace, cof, gb... I consider myself pretty much open minded, but I do not have sex without a condom...

I don't even have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, what about a stranger? This is DISCUSTING and DANGEROUS...