Has anyone seen AvaLynn?

Has anyone on this board had an experience with AvaLynn, who advertises on NL Adult? She looks great in her pictures, but I don't trust the reviews posted over there. Would appreciate a PM if you aren't able to publicly post about the encounter.

Guest Sai**rs***09

I've met with her, and I can assure you that she provides an excellent service. Great lady and very professional. She's a full figured and fit lady, as advertised.

Guest W****he***k

I have really been wanting to see her but am only available to visit SPs during the daytime and she never starts to work until 5 or 6 pm. .... sadly. I keep hoping she will move into the industry full-time and start doing daytime incalls.

Although she usually posts as available in the evenings I have seen her post with daytime availability. Actually I think that in the last week or so she had one day with availability in the afternoon. But I think that if you messaged her and mentioned that you'd like to book a visit but you're only available in the day time she might find a way to make herself available with the proper notice. I prefer day play as well and she's usually available at 5 so coming up with a reason not to be home from work until just after 6 is not hard to do. Be creative, where there's a will there's a way. Ha Ha, sure just go get yourself a "hobby" like running around Quidi Vidi Lake except just run over to her incall.

Personally, I came up with some win/win alibi's. One is that I'm part of a beer tasting club who meets regularly to sample different micro brews from around the world. I head out every couple of weeks for some "sampling". Best part is, I visit a lady first, work up a thirst then go to the beer sampling and head home after smelling like beer not sex.

I have really been wanting to see her but am only available to visit SPs during the daytime and she never starts to work until 5 or 6 pm. .... sadly. I keep hoping she will move into the industry full-time and start doing daytime incalls.
  • Like 1