Any info. on...

Wondering if anyone has any info. on or experience with the lady advertising on CL with the title "Hot Red Head Wanting To Provide Services?"

Reply here or PM thanks.

If its the girl with the same initials as the place the ad is found I cant see how much difference 6 months made but let me know if she is on a good path in life if you do meet her.

If its the girl with the same initials as the place the ad is found I cant see how much difference 6 months made but let me know if she is on a good path in life if you do meet her.

It's definitely not the lady you are referring to. I've met with her recently, and she is doing quite well.

As for the "Hot Red Head Wanting To Provide Services" I arranged to meet with her, but now the posting is deleted and she's not responding to my texts; so I guess she changed her mind pretty quickly :(

Additional Comments:

As for the "Hot Red Head Wanting To Provide Services" I arranged to meet with her, but now the posting is deleted and she's not responding to my texts; so I guess she changed her mind pretty quickly :(

Correction to my last post: There was a delay in her responding to my texts earlier, but I did get to meet with her this morning.

"Red" (as she calls herself,) was very pleasant and easy to talk with. She's also attractive and has a nice figure as well. She's very much at the amateur stage when it comes to her hostessing skills, and needs to build up a few more professional qualities in that area; but her abilities in the boudoir were quite gratifying, and she demonstrated that she was committed to providing customer satisfaction.

Overall, I'd definitely be willing to visit her again, but would be hesitant to recommend her to anyone who prefers more high-class companionship. She has the potential to make a great SP, although, for now, she's entirely suitable for anyone like me who doesn't mind a more ordinary but still enjoyable experience.

Keeping in mind, of course, the cardinal rule ... YMMV. :)

hello guys im having a hard time with learning how to post and stuff on cerb..HELP ME ON CERB THEY SAY I NEED 5 POSTS AND THEN THEY WILL SHOW MY POSTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER APPROVAL

hello guys im having a hard time with learning how to post and stuff on cerb..HELP ME ON CERB THEY SAY I NEED 5 POSTS AND THEN THEY WILL SHOW MY POSTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER APPROVAL

Everyone's first 5 posts are moderated, this is Cerb policy. The best way to get over this is to simply post. Just so you know advertisements count as well so you might consider posting ads and contributing to discussions.