Afternoon rendevous w/ Candie Hotty

In a fortunate turn of events, Candie Hotty was kind enough to offer her company in the afternoon. (Previously, she was going to head out of town.)

On a rare occasion for already established clients and posted specials, Candie offers incall which is a nice gesture. I arrived at the appointed time to be greeted by a lovely image of pulled back hair, halter top covering some lovely enhancements , and a pair of well-fitting jeans.Providing a comfortable place to sit, we small talked & chatted like new friends learning more & more about trivial things and industry happenings.

Unlike our previous encounter, we decided to move the action along and the clothes fell away to reveal the very slight frame of Miss Hotty. Passionate, lingering kissing reminded me of the backseat of a couple of vehicles from high school. Soon the strawberry cover was on and some amazing tounge action was enjoyed by Little Clue.

Some amazing RCG, then CG until her legs gave out. Then it was my turn to do the work. Moved into doggy for her finale. biggrin.gif then another strawberry treat for the lady to bring about my finale. Just over an hour from start to finish (YMMV). This is not PSE and it is GFE for me. She takes things slow and requires some warm up before the main event. Those looking for an aggressive provider should take note.

She can be contacted at [email protected]